Dude..very bad recording...but the song is amazing!..i can hear what u guys are trying to achieve..i think maybe change the lead during the intro and verse...like extend it a bit instead of making it one repetitive phrase.....but dude i really understand what type of sound u r going for..well done
Nice song, but like dvanwyk said, really bad recording quality, particularly on the drums. Your voice is really good, it really suits the style/song. I also really like how well everything sits in the mix, I've been trying to get that right for so long. I think that the lead guitar in the verse is a little off. It's cool, but there's something about the timing of it just feels a little weird to me. Might just be me though. Anyway, good job!

Mind checking out my song?

clicky
Call me Michael...

Mixing
Need something mixed? Send me a PM with the details! Cheap rates, fast turnaround, satisfaction guaranteed!

Certifications:
Pro Tools HD9
Logic Pro 9 Master Pro
NiallCatney,
This is my opinion. Guitar melody is very good. Lead guitar melody is very good. Most of the guitar playing is good, but could be tighter in spots. I like the bass playing & the tone. Yes, the overall audio quality could be better, but it appears that you are fairly young; you'll get better with more practice. Vocal melody is lacking in my opinion (could use a greater variety & range of notes), and the singing is fairly pitchy. Singing with more emotion would help a lot. Belt it out man! At least in this song, it seems to me your strength lies in the guitar & bass. Keep at it man! Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1356300
Last edited by aaron aardvark at Aug 30, 2010,