Hey people, exaclty as the title suggests, i've got a riff for you. I'm pretty new to all this (I've been playing for a cpuple of years, and this is my first post on UG), so i'd really apreciate some feedback. Feel free to say whatever you feel about what i've got. I'm going for a spidery feel with this one - think 'MK Ultra' by Muse.

e |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
B |10--11------11--13------11--10--|11--13------13--15--------------|
G |--------12----------12----------|--------12----------14----------|
D |--------------------------------|------------------------15--13--|
A |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
E |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|

e |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
B |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|
G |--------------------------------|15--15--15--14--14--14--12--12--|
D |--------13------12--13------13--|--------------------------------|
A |10--12------13----------15------|--------------------------------|
E |--------------------------------|--------------------------------|

Really appreciate any comments and/or tips.

Bullets
lol, i bet it would sound cool. But, the feeling of how its supposed to be played is lost when you just look at it as text. could you record it?

thats really cool dude great job
Quote by MarijuanaIsGood
if the elephant on the left is green, and the spider on the right is blue, what is in the middle and WHAT THE FUCK COLOR IS IT??

Quote by ThatGuy153à
Yo stop tripping, its just a Purple Bag'O'Green

i dont wanna melt in 2030
Quote by VolumeControl
lol, i bet it would sound cool. But, the feeling of how its supposed to be played is lost when you just look at it as text. could you record it?

Yeah could you record it, im playing it but no sense of what its supposed to sound like or speed of it ir whats going on in the background
Wish I could get a recording for you, but i havne't got all the kit at the moment. I'll try and get something done, but this is the best i can do in the meantime. If it's any help, the rythm's dead square with a tempo about 110?
It needs to be punchy.
Last edited by NeedMoreBullets at Aug 26, 2010,
Yeh, more like the first one (guitar tone, obviously, as opposed to midi). Thanks for that, really helpful to have something people can listen to.
a cool little riff dude, would work pretty well in a solo for sure, would sound better slightly faster though.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...