In our most recent boy scout meeting we were trying to come up with ways to spice up the meetings and help scouts stay focused; my thought was using the PA system at the church to help communication and keep people focused. We have a fairly large troop and scouts aren't great about speaking loudly. Do y'all think it would be worth it to setup and use such a system; would it help keep chaos down?

Thanks,
Fireblazer
Quote by slayer_zero
Tell them God told you to rock.
Quote by Fireblazer
would it help keep chaos down?

I dunno. It could do quite the opposite, where people start shouting through the mics I guess...
i see it could work better than one dude shouting
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Well, why don't you try it?
I am an Eagle Scout and am currently in Sea Scouts, and help occasionally with a fairly large troop. We find that teaching the scouts to project is important, and part of public speaking. If the room proves to cavernous and the scouts voices are drowned out by ambient noise, give the PA a shot and see how it works.
Churches have a tendency to have MASSIVE ECHO so you'd really need to think about it how you set what, turns into incoherent mumble very, very easily.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Boy scouts?

Jesus you guys are annoying, trying to sell me shit outside of wal-mart, obstructing the vending machines.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I, too, desire a spicy meeting with boy scouts.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!