I'm looking for a new rig at the moment, due to not having a lot of space in my car to take stuff to gigs I'm trying to keep the size down. I've had the idea of getting an Ashdown Little Giant and a TC Eelectronics 2x10.

Does anyone have any experience with any of this gear? I think a shop close to me has a Little Giant in stock so will hopefully be able to try it out this weekend but I'll be blind buying the cab by the look of things.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
TC cabinets are pretty good. You should consider checking out 1x12 cabs too. They are capable of packing some punch you didn't expect for such a small box. With two of 'em you should be able to pack some good punch for the somewhat bigger stages.

As for the Little Giant, I don't know. Their Superfly had some reliability issues as far as I know. I dislike their looks anyway
I have a Little Giant and I love it to pieces, literally one of the buttons has fallen off.

They are a bit sterile at lower volumes I guess but up loud they sound nice and meaty.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Cool, thanks for the advice.

I've just found a used Little Giant for £100 so think I'm going to order it tomorrow, shouldn't lose to much selling it on if I don't get on with it. Any idea how they handle effects?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis