I bought the LTD JH200 and for some reason it did not come with a whammy bar.
The bridge of the JH200 is a floyd rose

What kind of Whammy Bar do I need
Where can I find one
How much does it cost

and if you can send me a link to it on amazon it would be lovely

Thx in advance
Last edited by RockStyle at Aug 24, 2010,
If you bought it at a store then you need to go back with the guitar and the receipt and tell them that you're missing a part.

If you bought it used then you can go to a site like guitar fetish and order one that fits.


EDIT: I didn't even know the JH's had floyd models, is it an old one?