Unfortunately i have moobs. I actually have bigger tits than my girlfriend. Anyway ive been trying to exercise a lot and my body is pretty toned and muscular including my upper chest, but cant get rid of the end of the tit.

Any excercise tips?
I would imagine the only thing that could help is cardio and eating right? Outside of that it's probably a medical thing
Quote by Mudmen190
Pics.

This.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Nutrition thread

But to not be a dick, just keep working out and doing a lot of bench press and other chest exercises. Contrary to popular belief, just weightlifting won't do shit for fat loss. You need cardio for that. If you believe you're already toned under the fat, then cardio. A lot of cardio.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
lob them off with a cleaver and enjoy them with some fava beans and a nice chianti. It could be like a celebration meal.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Silent Murder
lob them off with a cleaver and enjoy them with some fava beans and a nice chianti. It could be like a celebration meal.

He said moobs, not liver. Moobs have too much fat.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Mudmen190
Pics of said girlfriend.

Fix'd

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
water fast(dont confuse that with an anorexic diet). Not only will you easily loose weight, but your skin will become healthier, your insides will be free of toxins and you will be mentally more clear.
How old are you? If you're a teenager, they'll go away with time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
If you're between the ages of 13 and 20, I wouldn't worry about it. A lot of people bulk out in those years anyway, especially if they haven't gone through a growth spurt. I used to be podgy, now I'm flat as a pancake.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
I actually have bigger tits than my girlfriend.

oh i get it. It's cause shes imaginary right?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Why are you all such dicks? TS, I have the same problem. As was said above, they should go away with time. One thing you wanna avoid doing though is working out that area (pecs, ect) since it would only make them bigger.