Page 1 of 2
So I get up this morning and deiced to go get some drank at the corner store right next to my house. I put on a shirt grab my wallet and head out the door, I was shocked and offended when they refuse to let me buy soda because I was in my boxers. I've been shopping here for like 3 years now, they see me everyday. It's not like they were flashy boxers or some shit, more like short shorts made of flimsy material.

I won't be buying soda there anymore.
What kind of world do I live in where I need to put pants on for every single thing I do.
No shirt
No pants
NO DICE!!

Also, next time you walk into a nudist store, make sure you are FULLY naked.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Prudes. I'm going to start my own shop where you have to shop in your underwear.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by Kensai
Prudes. I'm going to start my own shop where you have to shop in your underwear.

I'll be your most loyal costumer.

For the record I had on slippers(flip-flops) and a shirt.
So I don't see what the big deal is.
some guy was kicked out of an airplane because he weared a skirt, that guy was scottish and worse is, he was wearing underwear :S
Quote by palefire
Should point out that Doctor Rock has a point, by the way - we do have some of the biggest nutters (usually in a funny way) in the country.

Londons Burning!
dahdahdahdahdah!
Quote by DocterRock
some guy was kicked out of an airplane because he weared a skirt, that guy was scottish and worse is, he was wearing underwear :S

This is bad...how?
Quote by Maglun
This is bad...how?

most people go underwearless in kilts, and bad as in the airplane people were more at wrong to do such a thing
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
I'm kind of confused over the entire thing. Who cares if you have a shirt or shoes?
^^Some clubs don't let you in if you look like shit anyway. Always nervous in the line to those places.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
i have a buddy who walked into a macs convenience store holding his junk in an edmonton oilers hat... they still served him
Keep On Keepen' On
What the **** is going on in this thread.

"He weared a skirt".
"Drank".

I just don't know.
Quote by DocterRock

I thought kilts were known around the world What do people around the world think Englishmen wear to weddings?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by ethan_hanus
You people are just idiots, didn't your mama teach you any manners? Walking into a store without pants on is really disrespectful and disgraceful, that's why you were denied service.

Grow up.

I've seen girls wear riskier shit than boxers.
I don't see the problem I just wanted soda.
Quote by itchy guitar
No shirt
No pants
NO DICE!!

What does the sign say?

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
my friend forced me to wear a blue sheet like a burka when we went to get lemons for lemonade.
Are you kidding me? You always see people in pajamas and bathrobes at the local Exxons I go to. But then again I guess that's different than just boxers. But still, if they weren't wearing underwear UNDER that, then it should balance out right?
Quote by JacobTheMe

"He weared a skirt".
"Drank".

I just don't know.

Man, i buy my dranks like a boss
hit on Deborah, like a boss
get rejected, like a boss.

Tl;dr

Do it, like a boss
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
i never seen people shopping without wearing pants/shorts AND shirts. are you guys uncivilized?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by diofan88
Man, i buy my dranks like a boss
hit on Deborah, like a boss
get rejected, like a boss.

Tl;dr

Do it, like a boss

I know that, you've said that like 400 times already.
Slappa tha bass
Quote by JacobTheMe

"He weared a skirt".
"Drank".

I just don't know.

They're raping the English language, my good man.
Quote by levi.lydat
So I get up this morning and deiced to go get some drank at the corner store right next to my house. I put on a shirt grab my wallet and head out the door, I was shocked and offended when they refuse to let me buy soda because I was in my boxers. I've been shopping here for like 3 years now, they see me everyday. It's not like they were flashy boxers or some shit, more like short shorts made of flimsy material.

I won't be buying soda there anymore.
What kind of world do I live in where I need to put pants on for every single thing I do.

GRAPE DRANK
Haha for those that don't know Purple Drank is a name for codeine syrup mixed with kool-aid and usually a jolly rancher candy to make it super sweet. It's become the drug of choice for rappers. It's all known as Sizzurp. That had me a little. Sounds like the cashier got a bit of a power trip huh? Especially if you're a regular. If people are allowed to go into stores loaded drunk n buy stuff, why not in boxers? I mean unless you had your tally whacker hanging out from the pee hole...I bet if you were an old man they wouldn't have said sh!t lol
Quote by levi.lydat
I'll be your most loyal costumer.

For the record I had on slippers(flip-flops) and a shirt.
So I don't see what the big deal is.

I really like walking around like that. I can see why old people do it all the time.

I even accompanied a friend to his mum's waiting car that way.

You went to the store in your boxers? I'm glad they didn't sell it to you. Just put on yesterday's pants.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
indecent exposure is a class 2 felony you know...

also sigged
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Thread reminds me of this site.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

You're welcome for the onslaught of lulz you will experience.

Quote by RazorTheAwesome
indecent exposure is a class 2 felony you know...

also sigged

then why are women still roaming around?
Quote by Jiggzy.UK
^^Some clubs don't let you in if you look like shit anyway. Always nervous in the line to those places.

Just to calm you, as far as I know if you don't look like a beggar or a gang member, if you're not allowed in it's probably because of your behavior while waiting in line rather than your appearance so just chill and you'll be alright.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I once walked into a cornerstore here in Ukraine wearing nothin but boxers and half of a watermelon on my head, bought a beer, and walked out. The dude behind the counter didn't give a rats ass. Must happen all the time here or something....
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
every corner shop should operate under "beach town" mentality where as long as you've got SOMETHING covering your balls (and preferably at least a bit of your ass) you can shop there since nobody is wearing clothes within a 5 mile radius of the beach.

It's not as if your local convenience store is ever a very classy joint anyways :hah
Well, I went swimming today and ended up eating at IHOP after, I was only in flipflops, swimsuit, and a loose shirt, they didn't seem to mind...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Page 1 of 2