i'd hire someone to kill the guy trying to kill me.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Kill the guy about to kill me.
Edit. Fuck.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
find the dude, and apologise 2 him for bullying him in high school. it worked for adam sandler in Billy Maddison after all...
Dom, look... I Caught a PWOPER fish
Quote by genghisgandhi
You don't know who's trying to kill you.

jk, you do, it's the white whale

(Invalid img)
Excuse me, what?
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by blankoff
i'd hire someone to kill the guy trying to kill me.

When you hire Machete to kill the bad guy... you better make damn sure... the bad guy, isn't YOU.

Machete. Rated R for violence and mild nudity.
Attach a flame thrower to my guitar and try to kill him while rocking out. either way, i go out in style.
Check out my Tumblr
Quote by Victory2134
The world seemed like a better place when I didn't know what racism, genocide, and the internet was.
get paid and get laid man...and by that I mean counter insurgency.

straight up murder everyone.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
If I made it public, I couldn't use it once you try to kill me, could I?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
Ima assassin, I'll be making the hit-list.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Well, I'd prolly be totally unphased. I mean, if he really wanted to kill me, I'd (a be dead already or (b he does want to kill me and is too cowardly to actually do so. Either way, since I'm still alive, I don't think he is going to kill me. He just wants to act like he's tough shit and impress all his other friends.
but everyone loves me, and i'm more likely to be the hitman anyways.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I'd go somewhere so random and not tell anybody.
Like...Hide in a random persons basement, under a bed or something.
I'd invite John Petrucci to my place, stuff my ears with cotton and let him switch into domination mode every time a stranger walks to my doorstep.
i would fake my own death but wait there's more. first of all id set up a dummy that looked alot like me at the top of the of the highest building in Alberta (six stories) id douse it in some highly flammable substance. i would lead my killer to the top of the skyscraper then hide behind one of those air ducts thats always on a roof top. i would then continue to scream out FLAME ON and hit my pre set remote that would ignite the dummy and send it flying off the edge of the building. as my killer stared wide eyed and stunned over the edge at my "burning self" id simply push him off the building and win
Keep On Keepen' On