first off, I was not sure if this is in the right place, as all the new gear day posts tend to be in the guitar, bass, accessories, etc. forum, so since this obviously doesn't fit into any of those, I thought it would belong in the Pit.

So since everyone always puts up a new thread showing off their new gear, i thought i'd do the same. I've been wanting to learn didgeridoo for years (who wouldn't want to learn to play one ) and so I finally decided to order one a week ago and I just got it in the mail today. It's from Toca Percussion, handmade from bamboo, 47" long, tuned to D. that's about it.
Attachments:
Picture0001.JPG
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Hndd!
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
-

EDIT : Eh. My eyes are starting to deceive me more by the minute.

EDIT2 : vIt says it's from Toca Percussion?
Last edited by Maglun at Aug 24, 2010,
Quote by Maglun
How do you play it? Is it a percussion instrument?

it's a wind instrument, you kind of vibrate your lips and blow similarly to how you would play a trumpet
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Mudmen190
Can you also use it as a weapon?

you can whack someone with it, and it is considerably lighter (and less expensive) than a guitar, so it's easier than using a guitar to hit someone
Quote by Maglun
Less effective though.

definitely. if i'm going to be hitting someone, i'd be using my banjo for that.