For jobs. What you're guys recommendation on how to pass these on applications? I googled and got different ways to pass but I want to see the pit's opinions.
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
i've never worked anywhere that required one of those POS things. usually big corporations use those. although there are some local rental/record stores that give tests for employment. they're over movie/music knowledge though.
#DTWD
Since when do jobs have personality tests? or do you mean when they ask you questions about what to do when someone steals, if you ever stole etc.

either way.

Lie, lie, lie. You know the answers they want, so put them.
Quote by Chumfiesta

Lie, lie, lie. You know the answers they want, so put them.

Lie. oh and steal their wallets
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Pointless, everyone will just lie to get the best job with the highest pay.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
are u looking to join scientology? apparently its impossible to pass those tests without them finding some personality problems that only they can fix...
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Are you talking about those questions that are like

"I work well in teams"
*Strongly agree
*Agree
*neutral
*Disagree
*Strongly disagree

tell them what they want to hear.
Unless you're an axe murderer just answer the questions quickly and honestly. If you do too "good" the results will nail you as a liar.
Quote by BobDetroit
Unless you're an axe murderer just answer the questions quickly and honestly. If you do too "good" the results will nail you as a liar.

Agreed.
Yeah the wanted answers are pretty obvious to be honest anyone who doesn't recognise what they're looking for doesn't deserve the job.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Draw dicks all over the page. It's faster and says infinitely more about your personality than actually filling out all those stupid little bubbles.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"