As the title says ill be going to the states for the very firts time on friday and ill be going to Pasadena,California for a certain convention called Power Morphicon ( *puts flameshield up* I was invited and comon who the hell wouldnt wanna meet the very people that made their childhood so happy) so i didnt really care much about going cuz well while power rangers where my entire childhood i wasnt to keen on such an event but ive changed my mind and am pretty excited now about going sooo for people who live in that area what can i expect from cali,asides from governators.

Also just out of curiosity any other Pitmonkeys going to the morphicon??

and last but not least since im going on a 7 hour trip id like some new music to keep me interested during the loooonngg trip,i dont care about genre,so any albums ud reccomend ???
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

Are you one of the power rangers?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
Are you one of the power rangers?

Lolz no but a man can dream.

If the dream is to be a teenager in colored spandex with random explosions in the back and sparks when hes hit
Quote by JacobTheMe
One time I saw a flower and said "Thats pretty."

My dad responded "Pretty gay..."

I live like 20-30 minutes away from Pasadena. It's a cool place to just go exploring. I recommend roaming around the Downtown LA/Hollywood/Burbank-ish areas--lots of things to see there.