I walked in to GC looking for some strings when I see this gorgeous piece of work. I sat down to played it and it was love at first touch.

This is a weird guitar to begin with. The Virage SC are solid wood guitars with a number of innovative features including ergonomically curved bodies, contoured both along their length and across their width. The specific model I have is a Mahogany back with an Ash top. This unique curvature hugs close to the player, and, when combined with the guitars’ slightly smaller than typical body size and their arched-top profile, affords a comfortable right arm playing position unlike previous semi-hollow offerings, as well as overall unprecedented playing comfort. The result is a guitar that “fits” perfectly whether the guitarist is sitting or standing.

Both instruments employ the proprietary VOX Three-90 Pickup System, which relies on two triple-coil pickups to deliver clean, crunch and lead tones, similar to having single coil, P-90 and humbucking-style versatility all in one instrument. Its analog circuitry requires no batteries or active electronics, and provides hum free operation regardless of the tone selected. This pickup system was designed and built in the USA by DiMarzio. A three-way toggle makes selecting pickups quick and easy. Users can jump between clean, crunch and lead modes independently for each pickup with a quick flick of each pickup’s 3-way mode switch. I've found that no matter what position you have the pickups in, they are very low output. What I find so incredible with this guitar is how clear each note shines through. I was playing major 7th chords with a Fulltone OCD with the drive all the up and I could still hear each individual note. However, unlike other semi-hollows, this guitar has no feedback when the gain is turned up which is a pleasant surprise.

check it out online if you want
http://www.voxvirage.com/index.html
Love those inlays and the wood grain on the top. I'm also a sucker for satin finish hardware...
Happy new guitar day man, looks beautiful and that hardware is killer
Gear
Schecter Hellraiser
Custom Built Les Paul
Ibanez Rg5ex1
line 6 DI-silver
Bugera 6260
line 6 spider ii

To Set The Ocean On fire

Quote by classicrocker01
You know you're addicted to gear when you've had more guitars than girlfriends
Looks great. I cant imagine the clarity if you ran that through an AC30

HNGD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
Quote by diceksox1809
Looks great. I cant imagine the clarity if you ran that through an AC30

HNGD!

I actually ran it through my Fender Vibro Champ... Incredible. With a good OD you get a throaty growl from the guitar... kinda like if John Lee Hooker had a sore throat.

Guitar World mag did a decent video demo of it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfWW-hzBWQ0
Quote by dimestore_saint
you, my friend, should be one happy bastard

Oh i am. especially since I only paid 1200 for it. Used from a GC. I know people complain about them, but once in a while you find gold in the used section.
I expected an AC30 =(

HNGD! =D
Quote by Eddie4President
Either you remind her of a girl, or she's not a lesbian.

Quote by blake1221
Jabba's real name is Katie.
Wow, don't see these very often. HNGD indeed!
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Awesome man, I've been wanting to check on these out but I cant find them anywhere.
HNGD!
Quote by ghiyath
Oh i am. especially since I only paid 1200 for it. Used from a GC. I know people complain about them, but once in a while you find gold in the used section.

HNGD man! Back when GC would still negotiate with you on price (I heard they stopped that, but could be wrong, haven't tried in awhile) I picked up some decent used stuff there for some good deals.
Quote by blkdtr
HNGD man! Back when GC would still negotiate with you on price (I heard they stopped that, but could be wrong, haven't tried in awhile) I picked up some decent used stuff there for some good deals.

They did which sucks. I remember I used a coupon there just 2 months ago (usually the coupons say that it excludes used gear, but now they don't). I tried to use it with this but the manager told me that they don't take coupons or change price on used gear, it's all "final offer" prices. Which was fine with me since one of these new is $2499. Also they give out coupons like crazy so there really is no need to negotiate.