When I was a "younger" player, and while i still enjoyed metal music, I bought a Line 6 Spider III. I play Jazz, Funk, and Blues most of the time now, and even when I'm not playing those styles, they seem to hint in on the other ones. i want really good tones, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding them. if you know anything that could help, or use any settings yourself, please post them.

I've also been looking into getting a new amp. I have a Gibson SG, and a Squier Telecaster. and yes, i know its a Squier, but I had some work done on it, and it makes my SG look like crap. A good friend of mine plays a Fender Frontman, and he gets the greatest tones from it. its a fairly inexpensive amp, so i really want one, but if you know of any other great inexpensive amps, lemme know. thanks!
What is your budget specifically, and how powerful (how many watts) of an amp are you looking for?
Quote by LukeBTH
What is your budget specifically, and how powerful (how many watts) of an amp are you looking for?

probably around $500. haha. around 100 watts solid state at least. 20w if its tube. i mean, i want something that can get pretty loud. haha