Whos listened to Order of the Black?

Whatd you think of it?

If you havent, you should.
Its pure amazing.

Hell, if you wanna be part of the street team, go here.

http://blacklabelsociety.fancorps.com/signup/ref/sdmfdusty

We do a lot to get their name out there.

Lookin forward to your posts,

SDMF
Dusty
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-kiri rock. I need scissors! 61!
Quote by DDOG1230

No thanks, I'm good.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Zakk: "I love pinch harmonics!"
some dude:"lol yeah man!"
Zakk:"I know what I'll do, I'll make a whole career outa them! that cant go wrong or get old quickly!"
How BLS was formed.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by DDOG1230

Nah, I've got better stuff to listen to.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Helloween4Ever
Zakk: "I love pinch harmonics!"
some dude:"lol yeah man!"
Zakk:"I know what I'll do, I'll make a whole career outa them! that cant go wrong or get old quickly!"
How BLS was formed.

Love those pinches man, Zakk and Rich Ward finished some killer riffs with the best sound that comes out of a guitar. THE PINCH HARMONIC...

Albums rocks as well...
The most talented man on earth...
"In this River" is a nice song but apart from that I don't listen to 'em anymore.
Quote by the spiker
"In this River" is a nice song but apart from that I don't listen to 'em anymore.

Why??? (just wondering).

ron666
Just a guess...but probably because they're not that good.

I don't hate them or anything but the pinches get annoying after a while and overall they're just meh anyway.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
They're meh at best. I bought the Blessed Hellride because all the BLS fans have a boner for it, and I wanted to see what excited them so much.
I was greeted by an album full of shitty songs with shitty riffs, and they went nowhere, there was no sense of progression through the songs, just Zakk going "CHUG CHUG SQUEE CHUG" with shitty lyrics about drinking.
Complete.Waste.Of.Time.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by ron666
Why??? (just wondering).

ron666

My tastes seem to change plus all the songs sound too similar. The Dimebag tribute was nice, though.

Quote by mr kipling
I was greeted by an album full of shitty songs with shitty riffs, and they went nowhere, there was no sense of progression through the songs, just Zakk going "CHUG CHUG SQUEE CHUG"

^ This. It's not the most inspirational music.
I went in with an open mind, and I actually think 2 of the first 3 songs are pretty good (overlord and crazy horse). Then the rest of the album was the same old stuff you get from Zakk.
Quote by mr kipling
"CHUG CHUG SQUEE CHUG" with shitty lyrics

Although the lyrics aren't that bad. At least Zakk can sing...

Quote by Fruityjuice
Although the lyrics aren't that bad. At least Zakk can sing...

zakk and I have something in common! We can both sing, but not well at all. atleast I can gutteral and raspy BM vocals, I dunno about him.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm