I've been really wanting to restore a classic motorcycle recently, problem is the only one I found that I thought would be sweet to restore...everyone else thinks its pretty cool too. So someday I will have a '40 Harley Davidson Knucklehead, but until I put together $20,000 I'm just going to have to find something else.

So what should I restore? Definitely want a cruiser style, and preferably the older the better. Also if you have or find any pictures I'd take those too.

Thanks in advance guys looking forward to some good ideas
Elitists and Hypocrites
See if you can find an old Indian... those are badass and you never see em.
Quote by UraniYum
Triumph, obviously. A mate of mine is doing the same thing.

Yeah an old triumph would be cool. Dont know the availability of the parts in the states tho. If I lived in the UK I definitely would get a triumph tho.

Quote by CaptDin
See if you can find an old Indian... those are badass and you never see em.

Indians are not cheap, but that would be awesome to find one. I keep hoping I'm gonna find one sitting in a barn somewhere that hasnt been touched in 50 years ya kno?
Elitists and Hypocrites
Define "old"
In my definition of old lays Yales, Indians, Hendersons, Abingdons, Cyclones, Harleys. etc
Define old.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Define "old"
In my definition of old lays Yales, Indians, Hendersons, Abingdons, Cyclones, Harleys. etc
Define old.

At a minimum I'd say 1975 or older, but preferably something in the neighborhood of the mid 30's to mid 40's
Elitists and Hypocrites
Quote by CSUTremonti777
At a minimum I'd say 1975 or older, but preferably something in the neighborhood of the mid 30's to mid 40's

Look for an Indian.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by CSUTremonti777
Yeah an old triumph would be cool. Dont know the availability of the parts in the states tho. If I lived in the UK I definitely would get a triumph tho.

Indians are not cheap, but that would be awesome to find one. I keep hoping I'm gonna find one sitting in a barn somewhere that hasnt been touched in 50 years ya kno?

Ah, I'm not familiar with the value of different motorcycles really. But I love Indians and Harleys, it would be so cool to find an army Indian from the '40s.

Quote by CaptDin
Ah, I'm not familiar with the value of different motorcycles really. But I love Indians and Harleys, it would be so cool to find an army Indian from the '40s.

I've rebuilt 3 of those.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
I bought a Motobecane Mobylette for $50 from some guy's junk pile last week.

It's got spark and compression too! It'll be a beaut.

But I'd imagine you want something without pedals eh?

Srsly.

Get a Kawasaki Triple.