I notice a lack of Goatwhore here in the Metal forum.

METAL

edit.
Last edited by Fruityjuice at Aug 25, 2010,
Great band, bad choice of name though :/ I have 'A Haunting Curse' which is a pretty good album and 'Carving Out The Eyes Of God' which I still haven't got to listening to yet.
Quote by PwarDuex
your name is about as funny as a burning orphanage

Quote by we_built_a_tree
They're crap.

This. Except for Carving Out The Eyes Of God, that album rips. Hard to believe that Sammy from Acid Bath is in this band.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!
Seen these guys live twice and they played awesomely. Carving out the Eyes of God is a really good album. Haven't listened to much of their earlier stuff though.
Quote by The Frayed Ends
Acid Bath

Pretty much digging it dude, the vibe they give off is IMMENSE and AWESOME.

Tbh, I don't listen to Goatwh¥re for the life of me, ever since I lost my iPod I'm like a zombie x.x
Good to hear, Acid Bath is one of those little overlooked gems I'm always happy to rediscover.
Quote by guitgrinder
Yep. I'm real mad. I got done havin some fun jammin w/ my band today, gonna have a Sloppy Joe dinner, w/ Tater Tots covered in chili, then my girlfriends gonna blow me tonight. I've got lots to be mad about!