before I start to attempt to take the front grill of of my Peavey, any suggestions? How would one go about this? Is there anything I need to know beforehand?

Edit: Do I just unscrew the two screws on either side of the head, and just pull the front grill off? The reason I am asking is because I am taking the front logo's off and using a stencil to spraypaint white our band's logo onto the front. It is going to look bad ass, but I just want to make sure O don't screw up taking the front grill off, lmao.
Last edited by suffersystem at Aug 25, 2010,
Yeah you only need to remove the screws on the side of the head then take out the grill. I have taken out the wood backing panel on my 6505+ and it looks badass
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Yeah you only need to remove the screws on the side of the head then take out the grill. I have taken out the wood backing panel on my 6505+ and it looks badass

Cool man, thanks.
Quote by mishax92
I really wouldnt, you wont be able to sell it for as much if you do, and who knows if you'll be in this band forever?

The logo's and such basically just screw on and off, so it would not be that hard to get it back into sellable condition. The back is just a black wood panel, so a quick black paint job and it would be as good as new again.
Quote by suffersystem
The logo's and such basically just screw on and off, so it would not be that hard to get it back into sellable condition. The back is just a black wood panel, so a quick black paint job and it would be as good as new again.

Ah ok then. I thought it would be more of a permanent sort of thing.