I got my Epiphone Hummingbird Artist limited edition acoustic for my birthday this past monday. i would have posted this topic on tuesday but i had to help my dad with a few things

ok so i got the guitar and a few hours later i swapped out the strings and bridge pins

i have D'Addario phosphor/ bronze .12 and the pins are martin ebony bridge pins
i have a blue lightning strap and i feel like i could play from the time i wake up till i fall asleep this guitar is amazing!

i got a cheap proline stand from guitar center and picked up some Dunlop formula 65 guitar polish! i allready have a crapload of picks

am i missing something?
Quote by Tim the Rocker
Fretboard oils and cleaning cloths?

Congratz. I have long had an eye for the Hummy...

allready have Ernie Ball Wonder Wipes and a microfiber cloth
hard shell case, bone nut, a slide, fast fret, finger picks if you don't have long nails

such an awesome guitar, enjoy.
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)
Quote by fenderfreak100
bump

come on guys!

You're not missing anything, so no one has anything to post about. Just play it.
I love my hummingbird. Its a great guitar when it is set up eight with good strings. Out of the box not too great, but now it rocks.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
Quote by the1967mustang
I love my hummingbird. Its a great guitar when it is set up eight with good strings. Out of the box not too great, but now it rocks.

how well do they hold up if taken care of?
Is this guitar any good post beginner level? I'm just wondering as the price is fantastic in most places, though i've yet to play.
I have had mine over a year, and it is in great shape. I got mine a Guitar Center, and later when I got home, I saw that it had Grover tuners on it, which I was very happy about. Never goes out of tune. I will have this guitar for a long time.
***Guitars***
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Quote by the1967mustang
I have had mine over a year, and it is in great shape. I got mine a Guitar Center, and later when I got home, I saw that it had Grover tuners on it, which I was very happy about. Never goes out of tune. I will have this guitar for a long time.

dont think i have grover tuners on it
they are the plastic tulip style used on the Slash Model Les Paul
I have no idea if they come stock on it or not, but I got min brand new from Guitar Center and they were on it. I'm not complaining though. It never goes out of tune.
***Guitars***
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Quote by the1967mustang
I have no idea if they come stock on it or not, but I got min brand new from Guitar Center and they were on it. I'm not complaining though. It never goes out of tune.

yours is the standard yes so it comes with Grover tuners

i got the limited edition hummingbird at guitar center because it was the same price and i didnt like the graphic the other one had on its pick guard. plus mine felt like home

P.S. i named her Calliope it is ancient roman. it means 'beautiful voice'