Page 1 of 2
So who here suffers from stage fright? Even some of the manliest men from the pit suffer from it I'm sure

I get it all the time, it happened to me again last night.
So I was in the Cinema and I had to go pee. I went into the toilets and the only person in the toilets was a cleaner, so I went into a cubical, and guess what I couldn't go. So I waited a while, walked out and discovered he had left, went back into the toilet and pissed straight away. Yes that's right, I even get stage fright in cubicles!
Never had that problem.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
It usually only happens when at a hockey game or something so there's a huge ass line up to go to the bathroom, and I just stop working
I was once in the toilet at a Burger King when a (female) cleaner walked in and started cleaning the sinks etc. Both me and the guy at the urinal next to me got stagefright. We both stood for about a minute with nothing happening, then walked shamefully away. Very awkward at the time, but funny when I look back on it.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Try staring straight up and closing your eyes. May look stupid but when your actually having a rockin piss you wont care.
I kinda stopped having that problem when I went to some music festivals. Having to piss in a hedge along a path, while hundreds of people walk past, is a pretty good cure.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
I kinda stopped having that problem when I went to some music festivals. Having to piss in a hedge along a path, while hundreds of people walk past, is a pretty good cure.

I had it the worst at Oxegen this year. I had a really good spot for Muse but really needed to pee. So I cued for a toilet for about 20 mins and when I finally got into the toilet I couldn't go. So because of that I got a not so good spot for Muse and needed to pee throughout their whole set
Quote by Duffman123
I had it the worst at Oxegen this year. I had a really good spot for Muse but really needed to pee. So I cued for a toilet for about 20 mins and when I finally got into the toilet I couldn't go. So because of that I got a not so good spot for Muse and needed to pee throughout their whole set

Christ, seems you have a problem. Take your knob to a therapist.
Quote by Duffman123

At Leeds last year my mate casually utilised a bottle in the middle of the crowd.

Such bravery.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
I thought this was about being so frightened you peed yourself...

I guess I'm alone...
Tonight, we stagger out from the basement...

I'm sick of not having the courage to be an absolute nobody.

...Or fall to our deaths from above
Quote by asator
At Leeds last year my mate casually utilised a bottle in the middle of the crowd.

Such bravery.

I was going to go in the middle of a concert in a bottle, some girls even offered to stand around me while I did it. I wonder if I would have been able to go?
Nope, never had this problem, just look at the wall in front of you and piss

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by Duffman123
I was going to go in the middle of a concert in a bottle, some girls even offered to stand around me while I did it. I wonder if I would have been able to go?

Well if you weren't able, it would be a hundred times worse
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by asator
Well if you weren't able, it would be a hundred times worse

"Why is there no pee in the bottle?"
"I was..... thirsty"
I can't do it at all. At Bloodstock Open Air earlier this year I really really badly needed to piss and they had these weird little triangle urinal things that three people could use at the same time. Anyway, I thought the coast was clear and so stood on it and went for it but as soon as I was about to go two guys stepped onto it and I froze. It's so damn awkward, your basically facing opposite two guys. I just faked it and went into a urinal
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
A little. The only cure is to keep at what you're doing though, so it's never stopped me from performing.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
That usually only happens to me when the people are my peers or girlfriend. Unfortunately, I think the same thing goes with ejaculating.
Quote by element4433
Be subtle with it. Don't like molest him.

And cup his balls.

Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.
Happened to me. Bunch of people waiting in line to pee after me, and I stood there for like 8 mins. Awkward as hell.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

I doesn't get it of the same reasons; I get it when I have to hurry and really have to pee.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Yeah I get it. It's like 1 second is 1 minute and you think 'shit, this guy must think i'm nuts, why ain't I peeing! come on! pee!!!!
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Happened only once in a pub.

I hate taking shits if someones listening tho.
Sober - Urinal's not even happening, sometimes I can't even go in a public restroom unless it's completely empty.

Drunk - Don't give a fuck, I'll piss in your mouth.
Very much so. So much that I wait till anyone else leaves the bathroom. Probably because seeing someone else's junk isn't really my thing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Yeah, but it's gotten better for me. Sometimes I get it in weird situations where I shouldn't (like cubicles) and I have almost no problem in public XD Not in front of people, but behind buildings at the wee hours of night.
Strangely, although I'm a very self-conscious person, I've never had this problem; even when there's the occasional person who talks to you while you're at the urinal, I still have no problem with it.
I get this pretty bad. I've thought about seeking help but in the end what difference does it make? Doesn't really **** my life up.
OUT OF ORDER
Yeah, I get this. It's actually to the point I just avoid public bathrooms altogether.

I'm a shy, timid motherfucker.
Doesn't happen to me, I've pissed in a parking lot before as people drove by.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I get it, I can't even use urinals if somebody else is in the room.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Depends. If there's an urinal between me and another guy then it doesn't happen, but if there's 3 of us all lined up using them then I just cant. If I'm in a cubical then I don't have a problem, though I won't go for a shit in a public bathroom, never.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Sober - Urinal's not even happening, sometimes I can't even go in a public restroom unless it's completely empty.

Drunk - Don't give a fuck, I'll piss in your mouth.
One night I was out I could easily piss in the urinal sober. Once it got later I was pretty drunk and I couldn't go, which is weird because stage fright is the last thing I would be thinking about when I'm drunk
Never had this problem.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
EDIT: crap, i just realized its about peeing

i actually have that, i sometimes cant even go if there are people at the urinals. thats when i have a half-empty bladder tho, like if i wanna go before going to the theater so i dont have to in the middle of the movie. when i really have to go i can do it in the school halway. And i can pretty much pee everywhere when im drunk.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Last edited by gorkyporky at Aug 25, 2010,
Page 1 of 2