S'up on mah profile dawg

Learned/figured out my Nemesis this morning and thought I'd record a cover because my freshly revalved 6505+ was sounding immense

Actual tone settings came about when a guitar resting against my amp fell over and the headstock knocked the knobs all over the place

Gone off DfH lately so this is all Superior 2.0 with no external effects
Come to think of it, I was very lazy in mixing and all I did was pan the various tracks appropriately, and nothing else
I sure love to make use of all Cubase 5's features eh?

Anyways, C4C as always, yada yada
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
S'up on mah profile dawg

Learned/figured out my Nemesis this morning and thought I'd record a cover because my freshly revalved 6505+ was sounding immense

Actual tone settings came about when a guitar resting against my amp fell over and the headstock knocked the knobs all over the place

Gone off DfH lately so this is all Superior 2.0 with no external effects
Come to think of it, I was very lazy in mixing and all I did was pan the various tracks appropriately, and nothing else
I sure love to make use of all Cubase 5's features eh?

Anyways, C4C as always, yada yada

Nice job bro. The 6505+ is one of my all time favorite amps. I love mine! Good job on the drums, too.
Haha I didn't know you were on these forums Keith! Cheers dude, means a tonne coming from you

Been feeling to have a shot at Awaken the Stone King for a while now, maybe that's my next project...
ohai little sig.