I met a dog the other day that produced some frankly eye-wateringly bad farts the other day, but not a great deal worse than that.
Are you disappointed?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Maybe there have been big ones that just haven't caused that much destruction.

But then again... there's always the fire tornado.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
oye mate, I too, want to see epic carnage as well...
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
There have been large hurricanes, its just that katrina broke a levee and flooded new orleans, so the damage was quite extensive.
There's been a few. Just not near as much media coverage. There were the floods in Tennesee, and Hurricane Ike was very damaging to Texas.
Ohhh noo!!! We are all doomed without a giant hurricane! What are we going to do now....................
Why dwell on it?
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
Actually, my grandparents live in Florida, TS. They were all worried that one of the Hurricanes this year was going to hit their town. There have been hurricanes, just nothing as destructive as Katrina. You know, just the kind that destroys small towns all across the Florida coast, but not the kind that destroys cities.

So, these hurricanes are clearly racist toward big cities!
Quote by btones
Well thanks dude, you fucking jinxed it.

I'll be in my basement.

this
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I know right, I've had my work cut out for me lately.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Katrina wasn't that special in the first place. It's only famous because of the Louisiana floods, which were caused by the corrupt city government skimming money off of the levee maintenance funds.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Well my fat and very stupid frend fell out of bed not to long back and it cause a miniature earthquake in Ontario. Good thing he wasn't on the top of a bunk bed.
Are you disappointed no hurricane has come to destroy thousands/millions/whatever of homes?

Ah well, I'm not bothered, I live in a place where we don't get hurricanes. (Ok maybe we did once back in the 80s but it wasn't that bad in comparison)
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Katrina made the Led Zeppelin song "When the Levee Breaks" more true than ever.

Nothing will ever beat that.
DeVillains!
maybe you expect more shit becuase you believe all the 2012 crap,TS?