We play old school style hardcore punk. We are influenced by bands such as Minor Threat, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Rise Against, The Ramones, Dead Kennedys, etc.

We have recently finished recording our debut studio album "Not Today".
We hope to release the album soon but in the meantime, we have four songs available on our myspace.

Please give them a listen and let me know what you think!
Thanks!
Music sounds good man, but heres my one complaint, In Breakdown and a few of the other songs the music is either not loud enough or not full enough try turning just the instruments up and if that doesn't work it needs something to make it seem more full becuase it almost seems as if the singers sing by himself the music is just very low, but I do like it I like that someone out there is still trying to make Punk, you don't see it that much and your doing good.

Basically try to make the guitar and drums more full and loud to give it that We're F-ing loud punk rock feel that your music is kind of lacking right now, and if you do that you shoudl sound great.

Also if you get the chance take a listen to my band:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354175
Please comment
Do you guys record on the computer with a click track? In breakdown it sounds like the tempo is constantly changing, hmm maybe it's just me. All in all I think that breakdown is a good old fashioned punk rock.

I thought the part in not today where the other voices come in was awesome, it makes that part a lot stronger. I think the guitar at 1:49 needs more gain because the tone sounds really weak, unless that was what you were going for.

Crit mine?:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1354402
thanks for the input guys! and i know what you mean tenma. unfortunately i do not have the ability to play around with that stuff. we went to a studio to record and the guys who mastered it usually do more post-hardcore type bands and metal bands so we kinda figured it would be missing that 'we're fing loud' punk feel. lol and avafreak you are probably right, we didn't record with a click track cause we figured it would come out alright and it would save a lot of money. but thanks again for the input guys! we really appreciate it!