I had some wood offcuts and needed a 21st present for a bc rich fan, so i started building this.

sexy, where can i buy one?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
awesome.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Is it me or is the bridge off?

And I guess the will be a solid body uke? Which isn't really a uke to me.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
It wont be really resonant will it?

Quote by a_hub10
I keep my Schecter in dropped D all the time, and i didn't buy an attachment of any kind.

Quote by CraftyTrickster
You should just tell the seller: ¡Boludo!
Thanks guys.
It started out as a bit of fun, but people seem to really like it.

The deadline is slowly approaching, got till tomorrow night to finish it.
Just got to attach the neck, resolder the electrics and find some way of attaching the cover for the electrics and its done.
I also decided to build a mini coffin case for it this afternoon, 24 hours for the glue to set and paint to dry, but i think i might make it.
Pictures to come of course
Quote by salgala2000
I got an e-mail from guitar center that they have a new ukelele line and they had some weird shapes if you were serious

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-Iceman-UIC10-Ukulele-584518-i1503825.gc
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Cordoba-20TM-CE-Acoustic-Electric-Ukulele-583158-i1480536.gc
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
So many people doing ukes now! It's excitin me. Once i get the stuff to build some pickups, i'll be giving this a shot. Fo sho.
Art is Vice. You don't marry it legitimately, you rape it...
-Edgar Degas
That's a pretty badass uke.

Although, I have to wonder why people build ukes with pickups; IMO, a uke has to have a soundhole.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Yea. You just made a little guitar with four strings. A uke needs a soundhole.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Does that make a Bass a big guitar with 4 strings?

>-> Just wait till you see my banjo then.
-Edgar Degas
Quote by BladeSlinger

And a much shorter scale. I don't think a sound hole defines a ukelele, we still play electric guitars with no sound hole don't we? Get a piezo, slap a jack on it, and rock... looks sweet.
Chain:
Fingers -> Schecter Damien FR -> Fulltone OCD -> ABY Box -> Bugera V22 / Peavey 6505+
Yeah, a uke needs a sound hole like a guitar does. Its just moving to an electric uke instead of a acoustic one. Whats the big deal?... although I laughed so hard when I saw the pics.
Quote by BladeSlinger

I'm pretty sure there's a little hole in this general area that sound comes out of. You must have just missed it.
-Edgar Degas
Dude! That is the most freakin coolest uke I've ever seen. So what if it doesn't have a sound hole? That is some awesome shit right there, you've inspired me to start something of my own ;D And as for the casket, that's just wicked. I'm sure your mate will love it, awesome work man!!
warlock-a-lele?

nice dude, hope you're using steel strings, not nylon!
------

Shwiggity.