Page 1 of 3
I am selling these 6 Pedals:

-Electro-Harmonix Small Clone
-Boss BF-2 Flanger
-Boss TU-2 Tuner
-Boss DD-7 w/FS-5U Footswitch
-MXR Phase 90
-MXR 10-Band EQ

Small Clone: I got this pedal from a local music shop about a year ago. This pedal is in decent shape for being used, with the major deformity being the scratch next to the switch. Also the back battery plate is missing and is replaced by a piece of tape, which is no big deal is pretty sturdy. Also has two strips of Velcro. No original box or manual. Nails the "Come As You Are" tone.

Asking Price: 50 USD Shipped

Boss BF-2 Flanger: I got this pedal from the same music shop at the same time as the Small Clone. In somewhat similar condition to the Small Clone as well, as you'll see in the picture the Rate knob is plain missing and the Res knob is a different knob replacement. Also has one large strip of Velcro, and also doesn't have the box or manual. Very underrated flanger.

Asking Price: 40 USD Shipped

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner: I got this pedal from a different local shop about two years ago. In slightly worse condition than the Small Clone/BF-2. With the white color comes more visible scratches. Has one strip of Velcro on the back. Has the ability to power other pedals with a daisy chain-like adapter. Up to 200 mA 9V DC total with this pedal and the others you daisy chain it too. No original box or manual.

Asking Price: 50 USD Shipped

Boss DD-7 Digital Delay + Boss FS-5U Footswitch: Bought this pedal new around last winter. I would describe it as near-perfect condition. Many different modes including 3200 Millisecond delay, Analog mode, Modulate mode, and Reverse mode. Has a large piece of Velcro on the back, and comes with the original box but sadly no manual. I also bought this Boss FS-5U Footswitch for 25 bucks new last winter, which I will throw in free with the DD-7. The Footswitch is in similarly excellent condition. No Velcro, and the original box with no manual.

Asking Price: 120 USD Shipped

MXR Phase 90: Traded for this used off of Craigslist almost three years ago . Ironically traded a Boss PH-3 for this and 20 bucks . Anyway this pedal is in very good condition with only a few little nicks on it. I did mod this pedal, taking out the R28 resistor and C11 and C12 capacitors. The difference is pretty minimal, but it was still worth doing. One small strip of velcro, with the original box but no manual.

Asking Price: 55 USD Shipped

MXR 10 Band EQ: Bought this pedal new around last winter like the DD-7. In perfect condition I would say. Works great to tweak your tone, and includes both volume and gain sliders. Runs on 18 volts, so I will include the Dunlop 18 volt adapter that came with it. Two small strips of Velcro on the back, and comes with both the original box and the manual.

Asking Price: 90 USD Shipped

Pictures of all pedals can be found on this website: http://s298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/acdclandon/Pedals/

Will sell all these pedals individually, or all 6 pedals for 350 USD Shipped.

If you want to mix and match a deal with these 6 pedals than post a reply or message me. If you have an offer or a question post a reply or message me.

I am in Olympia, Washington, and will keep the sale in the continental U.S. Transactions are done through Paypal, and currently it will take a while to ship, probably not until after the 4th or 5th of September. Still offer on the pedals though I will hold them until then. References can be found under heatware username corvettez06: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=37806

Thanks for looking.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
A couple things: I am mainly looking to sell these, and the only things I will trade for are a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO-5, Korg Pitch Black, or MXR Micro Flanger.

Also most of these pedals are pretty dusty.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
$350 means $3.50, right?
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by GoIrish668
$350 means $3.50, right?

Uh no, it means Three hundred and fifty dollars.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
give me some time and ill take that flangerrr!
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Guitarplaya27
give me some time and ill take that flangerrr!

Cool man, just pm me when you're ready.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by NakedInTheRain
Is the Phase 90 block or script logo?

It is the normal block logo.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Dude! I want pretty much all of those pedals but I live in the UK!
bummer! Oh well best of luck selling them!!
Quote by symanoy
Dude! I want pretty much all of those pedals but I live in the UK!
bummer! Oh well best of luck selling them!!

Which exactly do you want? If the offer is good enough I'll see if I can work something out.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i would buy the eq and the delay... but i'm not in the US. I'm from Europe, Portugal.

will you ship them here? will it be much more pricey?
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
i would buy the eq and the delay... but i'm not in the US. I'm from Europe, Portugal.

will you ship them here? will it be much more pricey?

The shipping will definitely be more, I'll have to get back to you on that, but I hope to sell them to you if I can.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i really wanna buy them, just give me a price, not much more than 100$ please.
gonna get paid at 24th.
GUITARS: Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
PEDALBOARD: TC POLYTUNE, GCB-95(mod)CRYBABY, MXR DYNACOMP, WAMPLER SUPERPLEXTORTION, TS-9, BIG MUFF, SMALL STONE, SMALL CLONE, MALEKKO EKKO 616, DR SCIENTIST MINI REVERBERATOR
MY COVERS
SELLING TS-9 w/ TB MOD
Quote by Teque86
i really wanna buy them, just give me a price, not much more than 100$ please.
gonna get paid at 24th.

The prices are already listed. 90 for the EQ and 120 for the delay.
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by slickerthnsleek
Interested in that delay, but I'm in Australia.

I'm sorry but I don't think it will work, thanks for looking .
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Do you still have these? I'm up in Bellingham.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Do you still have these? I'm up in Bellingham.

Still have all of them, what are you in interested in?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I'll offer $100 for the delay. Let me know what you think.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Never heard back from you about the GFS tuner, still interested?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by souperman08
Never heard back from you about the GFS tuner, still interested?

I'm pretty sure I responded , oh well.

Weren't you talking about swapping the TU-2 for the GFS?
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
PM's must not be working for some reason, just e-mail me at titancaleb@yahoo.com if you're interested.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Interested in trades for the EQ? I'd consider trading my Marshall Shredmaster for it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Page 1 of 3