So today I wanted to go to the gym, but for some reason the membership card wasn't in my wallet.
I had no idea where else I could've put it, so I spent the whole afternoon rummaging through my entire room, checking every nook and cranny where it could've fallen. I moved furniture back and forth, checked under stacks of books, and in the end probably got some excersize anyway, but after a while I said "fuck it, I'll pay the 20 bucks fee for a new card", went back to my desk to be lazy and surf the internet...

...and there the card was, under a CD case I had put on my desk

I'm sure other people have similar stories of looking for things that were right under their noses, or looking everywhere for a hat or scarf that they're already wearing.

Tell us yours!
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Aug 25, 2010,
It happens with pretty much everything i lose.

The other day actually i spent 5 minutes looking for my pen in my van only to find out later that i was holding it in my hand. D:
Last edited by ikitson at Aug 25, 2010,
Quote by hootie37
Picks.

wait

you actually FIND picks that you lose again? You mean they're not stolen forever by gnomes?
Quote by hootie37
Picks.

This, and my car keys. I'll look under chairs, tables, in old pants, in couch cushions, virtually everywhere only to find they're in my hand.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
I usually don't lose picks and if I do they are gone forever, but one time in 5th grade I lost an eraser that was in my hand.
Because deep down, I know you want to:

My Youtube Channel

Constructive criticism is always welcomed.
Quote by Mr. B.
I usually don't lose picks and if I do they are gone forever, but one time in 5th grade I lost an eraser that was in my hand.

Well then you never really lost it, did you?
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
One time I lost my upper lip one time.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait

you actually FIND picks that you lose again? You mean they're not stolen forever by gnomes?

i saw a pick gnome once, he wore a red hat and had a preference for Tortex picks

if i ever see that bastard again.......
I HATE pick gnomes!!!
We were talking about the love we could all share when we find it, to try our best to hold it there with our love, with our love, we could save the world if they only knew.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
i saw a pick gnome once, he wore a red hat and had a preference for Tortex picks

if i ever see that bastard again.......

I hate those things, they always burn or eat my favorite Fender picks.
I hadn't had time to use my tv for the past few days, and I sat down to relax and watch a movie, but I couldn't find my remote and I couldn't figure out how to change the input on my TV without said remote. I looked everywhere for it, only to figure out after I said 'screw it' and sat down on at my computer that the remote was on the desk the whole time. I guess I just got so used to seeing it there, I thought it was a part of the desk or something. Who knows, but I hate it when that happens.
While the wicked stand confounded, call me with thy saints surrounded.
Quote by disfigured-scum
i cant count how many times this has happened to me with my picks

This.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait

Mine have never been stolen. I still have all my jazz IIIs
Impossible is just a word people say to make themselves feel better when they quit.
Vyse the Legend
*enters thread*

*sees mustache jokes have been made*

*quietly sneaks out of thread*
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Of course I don't wanna go in the woods. There's bears in there.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Jeff Ament is a sexy sexy beast.

Quote by Karvid
Yes. Chest hair = automatic awesome. Even if you're a woman.
Quote by --ESTRANGED--
i lost my moustache once. it was right under my nose.

my thoughts exactly. i keep losing my belts, but i eventually find them in wierd places...
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by slaptasticdave
*enters thread*

*sees mustache jokes have been made*

*quietly sneaks out of thread*

Ditto.

:/
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I once spent hours looking for a standard jack to guitar jack adapter, then found it in my back pocket
🙈 🙉 🙊