Hi, So today I made a new layout for my band's page on myspace. I got to put the CSS Code in where I normally put it and when I get there the layout of everything is completely different. Now I don't know where to put this CSS Code or how to Customize anything on there. Somebody help please.
Quote by goest
Most bands just hire someone to do that.

So...do that.

But why pay someone to do something I can do myself.
People still use MySpace? 0.o

I jest, I jest.

Seriously though, just google it. That's something that sounds like it'd be easily found on google.
Quote by SlayingDragons
People still use MySpace? 0.o

I jest, I jest.

Seriously though, just google it. That's something that sounds like it'd be easily found on google.

Yeah I know. but its a good tool to get stuff online for your band. but I digress. and when i go to google that I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.
Quote by BlackDog55
But why pay someone to do something I can do myself.

Apparently you can't.

OH!
Quote by goest
Apparently you can't.

OH!

Well, I made the layout myself. Why would I pay someone to put a code on a page. I can do that. I just need a little guidance because I'm unfamiliar with the coding
Ever since they switched to that Myspace 2.0 crap back last April you can't do that. I was asked to make a layout for a friend and it wouldn't let me input any CSS or anything.
Unless band pages are different.

Edit; Only profiles made after last April 2nd or something are effected. For instance, my old Myspace made around 2007 wouldn't be. But if I made one today it would be.
Last edited by LexxyThirteen at Aug 25, 2010,
Yeah, Myspace likes to fuck everything up.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I just got a prompt today to sign up for the beta for the "New Artist Profile," so it sounds like it's pretty brand new. I'd just check the help section on Myspace? I wouldn't expect much though.
Quote by BlackDog55
*Bump because i would like some help*

Hey, I can help. Post a link to your myspace. You can put the css and html code in the bio section. If there is something wrong with formating, post your code here as well.