I've got an angle on an ART120, like this: http://www.thomann.de/fi/ibanez_art120_bk.htm

I can have one used for about 200€ (~60% price).
I don't really have a need for a guitar like this but it would be an upgrade to my current guitar. I'm not very tight on money but I can't afford to spend on something like this unless it's really worth it.
I have also been thinking on saving for a Custom II Tele. Something I couldn't have if I now bought this one.

Anyone got any experiences or insight of this guitar?

I'm using a Peavey Vypyr 30 amp.
I've got an ART100, which seems to be basically the same thing minus a few frills. Overall, it's a pretty decent guitar, but I wouldn't really recommend it. It's a mahogany body, so it sounds darker than the average guitar. The pickups are pretty bland sounding and can get kind of muddy, especially if you tune down. It's usually pretty good about keeping in tune, and I rather like the easy to remove tailpiece. The hardware is all pretty good (with the exception of the tuning pegs which need to be tightened from time to time) and I think it looks pretty classy.

Overall, I'd steer clear of the Ibanez for that amount of money. I paid $300 US for mine brand new and I still kind of regret it. It's a good beginner's guitar, but it really needs a pickup swap to sound good. I'd save for the Tele.
Gear:
Guitars:
Fender MIM HSS Strat
Ibanez ART-100 (w/ Bareknuckle pup)
Squier Strat (Bleh)
Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror 15w Head
Blackheart Little Giant 5w Head
Blackheart 1x12 Cab
Thanks for the opinions.

The pickups are improved from the ART100 Notkcots played, so I guess it's mostly looking good.