http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMPOvWIKmkc

For fans of The Bloodhound Gang, Psychostick, Steel Panther... Any horribly juvenile rock bands generally. Parental guidance advised.

www.myspace.com/footprintsinthecustard for more older stuff from years back, loads of new stuff to come in the near future...

EDIT: Oh, and we have a facebook. Forgot about that one. You can like it for updates on when the new album's coming out and whatnot. It's called 'Every Hole Is A Goal', and should be up for free download around Jan-Feb. It is going to rock some serious face, I assure you all...
Last edited by KSM at Aug 28, 2010,
Yeah, I tempted to sue your band for sexual harassment. Suffice to say, I won't be listening to you...ever...
haha i lol'ed when i read the lyrics xD

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
I have to say you guys arent that bad
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Man, thank God the russians created UG. Otherwise, how would I have gotten this information?
Bravo, my friend. Bravo. This is just awesome.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Hey guys, cheers for the kind words. I think we're aiming for Jan 2011 for the album release, will be a free download of the whole thing for anyone who wants it.

Also, Benonbass1? We checked out Hookers' Green, some seriously nice funk going on there dude.
Quote by KSM
Hey guys, cheers for the kind words. I think we're aiming for Jan 2011 for the album release, will be a free download of the whole thing for anyone who wants it.

Also, Benonbass1? We checked out Hookers' Green, some seriously nice funk going on there dude.

Thanks man!
Those are some proper old recordings, we hope to get some more up soon.

Will totally be downloading your album when it comes out, that song was genius
Greatest song ever xD
Gibson Les Paul Std HB
Fender MIM telecaster MW
Epiphone ZW Les Paul
Orange Rockerverb 100
Orange 4x12
MXR ZW-44
Dunlop Crybaby
Line 6 Relay G30

www.myspace.com/arovidia

Quote by Will Swanson
Pull your scrotum out, and smear it over your walls.
XD love the title. Im right there with you guys lol
There is a saying in poetry, "show me, don't tell me." here you are announcing everything, like an announcer to a sporting event. "Dave has the ball. Dave passes the ball. Dave picks his ass."

~Zanascross

XD epic win
This is amazing.

I wish you much success.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
FrauVfromPoB: that was nuts dude, I loved that. 'Every Time I Die, My Blood Runs Black..' was mint, funny AND the riffage was pretty sweet. The Legend of Gus was great too, reminded me of Crotchduster's more epic moments. Cool band man, friending that asap

Beefyfrog: The chorus on Cast In Shadow is sick dude! Whoever's playing through that Orange setup is a man after my own heart, I want one. Reminds me of Kells a bit, nice to see France has so much decent female fronted rock going on. Also, your singer is a babe.

Thanks for all the awesome comments guys, we get excited literally every time someone says something positive, because we're lame like that.
Last edited by KSM at Aug 28, 2010,