Page 1 of 3
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,699 IQ
I saw a band called Foxy Shazam live supporting Lostprophets tonight.

They got booed off stage.

Worst band ever.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Foxy Shazam is a lot fvcking better than Lost Prophets. FACT
I'm an asshole.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I saw a band called Foxy Shazam live supporting Lostprophets tonight.

They got booed off stage.

Worst band ever.

You kidding me? They're great
love is love // return to dust
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by tancanada
You kidding me? They're great

Yeah, but, he went to a Lostprophets concert...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,699 IQ
The band was booed off stage. You dont know how much of a dick the singer is, it was ridiculous. He was tryting to tell awful jokes on stage, started smoking in between a song and recieved a fine, was bottled and booed. The music sounded quite good, but they need to lose the singer, he is a complete egoist.

They had just finished a song, and he went "Sometimes I wish I had a mirror on stage so I could look at myself whilst I sing" and he just got booed off and walked off stage.

And Lostprophets old stuff is just mental and amazing, you cant say stuff like Godzilla, Shinobi, We Still Kill The Old Way and To Hell We Ride is bad.

Cmon: Foxy Shazam are awful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFt3OqmGSbI

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Aug 26, 2010,
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
That's just his attitude, have you seen other live vids of them? He acts all 'extravagant' all the time, it's just how he is
catalyst329
157 IQ
I really dont like their new stuff. "Introducing" was a great album
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Lostprophets suck, but that wasn't my point. The point was I doubt Lostprophets fans would like this music.

And you said "worst band ever" and "the music was quite good," so obviously even you aren't sure what the hell you're talking about.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,699 IQ
I should have said "worst live band ever" because of his attitude. Y'know how like Axl Rose can ruin GnR?

Anyway the frontman just said "Sometimes I wish i had the mirror onstage so I could see how I look when I sing".

Attack! Attack!, the other support were a hell of a lot better.

Why are they even in this forum?

Last edited by EndTheRapture51 at Aug 26, 2010,
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Foxy Shazam is a lot fvcking better than Attack Attack as well.
You should just stop talking.
I'm an asshole.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I should have said "worst live band ever" because of his attitude. Y'know how like Axl Rose can ruin GnR?

Anyway the frontman just said "Sometimes I wish i had the mirror onstage so I could see how I look when I sing".

Attack! Attack!, the other support were a hell of a lot better.

Why are they even in this forum?

Wait, so you think GnR would be good if they had a different singer?

Bitch, you must be trolling.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
EndTheRapture51
pretentious wank
8,699 IQ
Quote by lookpizza
Foxy Shazam is a lot fvcking better than Attack Attack as well.
You should just stop talking.

Attack! Attack!, not Attack Attack!.

Attack! Attack! are actually a pretty good band.

But honestly why a Foxy Shazam here, they are not hardcore :/

nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Attack! Attack! sucks an equal amount as their synthy namesake. They're completely awful.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Attack! Attack! sucks an equal amount as their synthy namesake. They're completely awful.

Definitely not as bad as the American one.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
I honestly had no idea there was two different attack attack bands (who the **** does that?), either way they both suck, and Foxy Shazam is pretty cool. Also they belong in this forum more than any other forum.
I'm an asshole.
Zycho
300 IQ
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Their new stuff ain't hardcore but Flamingo Trigger is definitely a hardcore album.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by asator
Definitely as bad as the American one.

My thoughts exactly.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by nashawa
My thoughts exactly.

My name is Danny. Call me that.
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
What do people have against this band? I almost see them as a modern day Queen; fun, quirky and not to be taken seriously
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by tancanada
What do people have against this band? I almost see them as a modern day Queen; fun, quirky and not to be taken seriously

You don't take Queen seriously? They were incredible.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
tancanada
crapcore
2,467 IQ
Quote by nashawa
You don't take Queen seriously? They were incredible.

No I do. What I'm saying is that people should view Queen the same way they should view Foxy Shazam.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by technicolour
the frontman is a flaming homosexual??

If you're not careful he'll make a supersonic man out of you.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Lt.DanHasLegs
UG's Ferris Bueller
1,143 IQ
I'm just sayin, to the people new to foxy, you need to hear this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZOUpbjk3I

It will change your life. It's meant to be taken light heartedly. but it's pretty damn energetic. Make sure you hear the whole thing. Their new albums are like they're trying to be serious but they had a good thing going with this crazy shit they were doing on this album
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
lordofthefood1
A blank survey
1,710 IQ
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
I'm just sayin, to the people new to foxy, you need to hear this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxZOUpbjk3I

It will change your life. It's meant to be taken light heartedly. but it's pretty damn energetic. Make sure you hear the whole thing. Their new albums are like they're trying to be serious but they had a good thing going with this crazy shit they were doing on this album

It's horrible and my life has not been changed. I want three and a half minutes of my ears back. I seriously think it is the worst thing I've heard in my entire life.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Lt.DanHasLegs
UG's Ferris Bueller
1,143 IQ
oh come on, it can't just be fun? It's certainly original, I think it's great for what it is. very spazzy. just enough of the gimmicky stuff
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
I'd rather listen to Blood Brothers or Daughters.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Kyle<3
PANDY POWAR
706 IQ
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
oh come on, it can't just be fun? It's certainly original, I think it's great for what it is. very spazzy. just enough of the gimmicky stuff

I think there's a point where it gets original to the point of dissonance... wait.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by Kyle<3
I think there's a point where it gets original to the point of dissonance... wait.

That sentence doesn't make sense.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Yeah, it's like Andrew WK went "I wanna be in Psyopus"
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Quote by nashawa
Yeah, it's like Andrew WK went "I wanna be in Psyopus"

... how does that not sound like it would be cool as ****?
I'm an asshole.