You know, I figure it can't hurt, might as well throw my line out, see if I can get anything.

Anyways, I'm a song writer/guitarist/pianist in JC, and I've got my friend in Chapman who's more than halfway decent at drums, just need a bassist, a vocalist (male prefferably), and another guitarist. If you're any of the above, hit me up. It's pretty much Rock and Roll, Blues, Soft Rock and some 80's-90's oriented type metal. It's interesting, but it works. Anyways, hit me up if interested. Fair warning, I can be kind of picky, especially towards vocalists. Prefferably someone who sings a kind of middle/high-ish end but can make it to the high end, low end, and back. Hard to find nowadays, but we'll see. Bassists, if you can't follow a drummer, forget it. Guitarists, I'm not going to horribly picky, just be flexible and know your chords.

This is probably a waste of text considering noone will probably respond, but if someone does, awesome.

Hasta luego

ps. extra points to those who can improvise
~
"I'm a musician, what did you expect?"

~
Last edited by Ace-014 at Sep 8, 2010,
**UPDATE** Though no one will probably take too much notice in this thread, just incase, I believe we've found a bassist. Just letting you know. Though don't let that discourage you from throwin your name out there anyways as it's not quite official just yet.
~
"I'm a musician, what did you expect?"

~