Page 1 of 4
OK my fellow pit monkeys, I was thinking the other day about how males look at a females breast and arse areas when they are checking them out.
(stop lying boys we all do it)

So with that in mind I was wondering what femlaes look at when they are checking out a male?

opinions from the few ladies of UG would be much appreciated.
And what do you male pit monkeys think the ladies look at when they are checking us out?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I call it the GJA.

General Junk Area.

EDIT: Ok no I don't, I just made that up.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Aug 26, 2010,
Why does the pit think girls are some kind of mystery?

Girls are a lot more personally sexual than guys. All guys think boobs and booty are sexy. Girls are more individual about what they find attractive, in my opinion.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Your ass, money and weaknesses.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by RU Experienced?
They're probably looking at someone behind you and you're just caught in their line of sight, don't worry about it.

Face, wallet, hair, wallet, everything else, wallet.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Nelsean

This, especially your money.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Eyes
Hair
Body type (buff, skinny, athletic, obese, etc)
Abs specifically
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
Quote by RU Experienced?
They're probably looking at someone behind you and you're just caught in their line of sight, don't worry about it.

This. Either this, or they ARE looking at you. However, it's only to judge you on how you are an unsuitable mate and how she could never see herself (nor any other person alive, for that matter) with you.

KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by Nelsean

what does weakness have to do with it Nelsean?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

ive caught girls looking at my ass so im going to say that
also a couple of friends of mine (yes i have female freinds) they said they look at the ass face and the main body area(chest,abs muscles)
I'm not a woman but I think it's pretty obvious.

Hair
Eyes
Anything that can develop toned muscles (chest, abs, arms, etc.)
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

I love the way some people have said "body, specifically muscles like abs". Last time I checked, women didn't have the ability to see through clothes.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
We all look at different things. Some girls look at eyes, some at the guy's body, some, unfortunately, at his popularity.

Why are you guys so mystified by us? We're just girls. Half the population is female, you should be used to us by now.
Quote by Arterial
they look at my MONSTER C*CK!!

I saw a picture and expected lulz. I was sorely disappointed.

Back on topic: Hair, Eyes, chest.
Quote by jambi_mantra
I love the way some people have said "body, specifically muscles like abs". Last time I checked, women didn't have the ability to see through clothes.

Yeah, but if you are wearing just a T shirt or something I'd say it isn't that hard for them to estimate what your body looks like.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Well what do you do when you check out guys? It's probably the same thing.
Quote by jambi_mantra

They also are able to not lose their eyesight in beaches and pools.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by aguitar rampage
They mostly look at your wallet, if its more than 2 1/2 inches thick then you're good.

Don't forget they check if you have at least 2 credit cards
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by suckersdream
We all look at different things. Some girls look at eyes, some at the guy's body, some, unfortunately, at his popularity.

Why are you guys so mystified by us? We're just girls. Half the population is female, you should be used to us by now.

Seriously we will never figure you out and you will figure us out, I dont know why but thats just the way it is and will always be.

Quote by KGB_INC
This. Either this, or they ARE looking at you. However, it's only to judge you on how you are an unsuitable mate and how she could never see herself (nor any other person alive, for that matter) with you.

Well said.

I'll have to take you under my wing as an apprentice and then pressure you into doing something against your moral values to progress in your training. At this point you'll make the decision to stop training under me and I'll dismiss you as a naive vagina unable to make the necessary sacrifices to become strong. Little do I know that you'll seek the help of another master who will teach you a long lost ancient form of martial arts and you'll kill me.

Then we'll make a screenplay out of it.
Quote by slash4114
Yeah, but if you are wearing just a T shirt or something I'd say it isn't that hard for them to estimate what your body looks like.

Unless it's skin tight or the person is insanely fat I'd say it is.

Quote by Fat-bastard0603
They also are able to not lose their eyesight in beaches and pools.

That's pretty much the only place they could do it though. It's hardly a general thing.

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by IzRG350
Well what do you do when you check out guys? It's probably the same thing.

how did you know i did that occasionally...
Quote by JacobTheMe
Yeah, the movie was complete tat.

Avoid, unless you enjoy ruining things that you enjoy.

You can call me Cam, Cameron, or any other variation
Mortal Enemies with Primus2112
And everybody's singin'la, la la la, la la la
Sparkles.
Current Gear:
Peavey Zodiac DE Scorpio (Bass)
Yamaha RBX-170 (Bass)
Boss ODB-3 (Overdrive Pedal)
Line 6 LowDown 150 (Amp)
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well said.

I'll have to take you under my wing as an apprentice and then pressure you into doing something against your moral values to progress in your training. At this point you'll make the decision to stop training under me and I'll dismiss you as a naive vagina unable to make the necessary sacrifices to become strong. Little do I know that you'll seek the help of another master who will teach you a long lost ancient form of martial arts and you'll kill me.

Then we'll make a screenplay out of it.

Let's do it.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Quote by suckersdream

Half of the population outside our mother's basement. In here it's just us and well... The computer...
Quote by Silveroon009
Sparkles.

Dont be going all Twilight on us Silveroon009 or else.................................

Page 1 of 4