Page 1 of 2
Some guys wear pink as a sign of sexual security. I'm not ashamed to admit that I like me some Journey, Prince and Elton John every now and then. In fact one of my favorite songs by Good Charlotte is Motivation Proclimation.

Once, A good friend of mine from high school confided that proudly owned every Spice Girl albums.

So whats your favorite pink flavor? Let me hear you say it loud and proud.
Brad Paisley is hot.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Deaddog
Some guys wear pink as a sign of sexual security. I'm not ashamed to admit that I like me some Journey, Prince and Elton John every now and then. In fact one of my favorite songs by Good Charlotte is Motivation Proclimation.

Once, A good friend of mine from high school confided that proudly owned every Spice Girl albums.

So whats your favorite pink flavor? Let me hear you say it loud and proud.

I never knew that liking Journey, Prince or Elton John made you gay
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
If you need to prove your masculinity then most likely, you're secretly insecure that you aren't masculine.

Personally, I bottle up all my emotions until I beat my girlfriend when I'm drunk. Makes me feel like a man.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I drink many very feminine drinks. And very rarely beer.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Stop reading after Good Charlotte.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I've openly stated that I like Justin Beiber and a ton of pop artists in the forums.

And I cover their songs IRL. And 90% of the songs I cover are by female artists. Not very manly at all.

edit: I only care for what I think about myself, really.
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Aug 26, 2010,
I like Pink.
My car is known as a girls car.
A lot of my friends are girls.
I like Lady Gaga and Power Ballads.
RIP Tom Searle.
For some reason i have always liked Cindy Lauper's - Girls just wanna have fun and I enjoy some Lady Gaga once in a while, because my girlfriend loves her. I know it might sound gay or w/e but I got a girlfriend and I gotten laid a shit load of times.
I'd bend over for Porcupine Tree's Steven Wilson.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
Quote by cisco444
For some reason i have always liked Cindy Lauper's - Girls just wanna have fun and I enjoy some Lady Gaga once in a while, because my girlfriend loves her. I know it might sound gay or w/e but I got a girlfriend and I gotten laid a shit load of times.

No, you're gay. You don't have to hide it.

I went to see Lady Gaga and she was ****ing awesome.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
If you need to prove your masculinity then most likely, you're secretly insecure that you aren't masculine.

Personally, I bottle up all my emotions until I beat my girlfriend when I'm drunk. Makes me feel like a man.

+1

Damn Women..and..feelings
Quote by MH400
I like Pink.
My car is known as a girls car.

A lot of my friends are girls.
I like Lady Gaga and Power Ballads.

I take it up the gary glitter in public toilets on Saturday nights....

And I'm not gay......(but I think my boyfriend might be....shhhh)
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by Thrill-house
*you gay pic*

I drive one of these but in Black. Legendary Black Top engine.

Apparently its still a girls car...
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at Aug 26, 2010,
Quote by MH400

I was thinking this

Quote by MH400

Lemme guess.....you are a hairdresser??
EPILPSTDYamahaRBX100BassTanglewoodTW28/STRFenderchamp600CubaseStudio5Saffirepro40AlesisM1ActiveMKIIMAudioKeystation88RodeNT1AShureSM57KeeleyModTS9MackieMCUwww.myspace.com/cuthbertgriswald
Quote by MH400

Not that different from my car. I don't care, I love my car. All the manly men can pay for the extra gas they use in their huge trucks that are probably for overcompensation.

^Ok, that guy wins this thread. Everyone else can leave now.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Aug 26, 2010,
I enjoy pop music.

DURR UR A HOMO LOL

It's catchy.

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
I have rough sex with large Hispanic construction workers. I'm so straight I can be gay and it wouldn't matter.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
Well I drive a HUGE lifted truck, watch only manly movies, smack my women around, freak out if another man comes close to me and call him gay, your gay, I also love showing off my biceps whenever possible, and talk very in detail about some chick with big tits that I saw last week. That's all I can think of foe now...
Quote by BladeSlinger
Not that different from my car. I don't care, I love my car. All the manly men can pay for the extra gas they use in their huge trucks that are probably for overcompensation.

I don't drive a truck but I do pay alot for gas, this is my car.

I work in a mine, How manly is that pit monkeys?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Quote by Deaddog
I'm not ashamed to admit that I like me some Journey,

There is NOTHING wrong with liking Journey. Talented Song-writing, and Musicianship!
Did someone tell me to prove my masculinity? I am the manliest of all men.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

Last edited by ICOG at Aug 26, 2010,
Quote by ICOG
Did someone tell me to prove my masculinity?

You dont need to prove it, they're all feminists!!
I've got a Ford Ranger. It's got enough "truck factor" to be useful and take my crap places, but it's not one of those gigantic trucks that makes people look at the owner and go "nice truck, sorry about your dick".
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden
I've have not one, but TWO man-crushes

Also, there's a fine line IMO between wearing pink "because you're manly enough to" and wearing pink because you're a total puff

Quote by Rice_Pilot
I used to drive THIS in high school, and I could still score girls.

Of course you did dude, that's a ****ing awesome car!!!

No sarcasm there btw, just in case you're wondering
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Last edited by archerygenious at Aug 26, 2010,
I wear nail polish sometimes

and i also totally love the goo goo dolls and wish i could make my hair do what johnny rzeznik's does
Keep On Keepen' On
Last edited by JessyB96 at Aug 26, 2010,
Quote by BladeSlinger

^Ok, that guy wins this thread. Everyone else can leave now.

+ mother****ing 1

Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
y'all sissy boys posting in a sissy boy thread.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 2