Okay, so over the last few months I have fallen in love with a genre. That genre would be the genre of hardcore. Something about this music and the meaning behind the music has driven me to live my life better and has helped me out through a lot of my struggles. I really don't know what to say right now except that I want to introduce you lot to hardcore and not the hardcore a lot of people call like Attack Attack! or Trivium for fucks sake.

No this is the real deal. This is hardcore. On my list today there will be some really heavy hardcore, melodic hardcore and grindy sort of hardcore. I decided to make a 2nd portion of this radio, because a lot of the tracks I chose are very short. I will also put on some pop punk tunes because it is summer and I find that it's the best summer music! I hope you guys will enjoy this!

First radio: http://8tracks.com/severedsurvival/the-mix-of-awesome

Intro/Friends Like You - Bracewar: Just a really pissed off song.
No One Dies Alone - Ringworm: Really underrated, perfect blend of thrash and hardcore.
Disillusioned - Downpresser: This is why I don't like people.
Ascension - Dead Swans: Makes me feel hopeless.
Kersed - Ceremony: Slow, negative and violent.
Under the Ice - Cruel Hand: One of the best records of all time.
Feminists Don't Have a Cow - Punch: Best girl vocalist
Suffer - Mother of Mercy: The vocalist is really mad, really groovy and heavy hardcore.

2nd radio: http://8tracks.com/boyan89/hardcore-pop-punk

Memorial Field - Title Fight: my favorite pop punk band right now that brings the jams.
Hot Lixx - Daggermouth: best canadian pop punk band in the world, the singer apparently lives in Ottawa right now....
Climate of Fear - Bitter End: so heavy, and the guitars are one of the best aspects of the band, really tight. one of the best bands in hardcore right now.
Black Hole - Full of Hell: Band will explode in this scene, I'm sure. Very negative.
Half Brother, All Cop - Dangers: Probably the most pissed off band in hardcore right now.
The Banner - The Wolf: Depressing, heavy, violent. Mosh.
Burning Bridges - Think Twice: Friends band out of my area, really good for their age and the drummer is only 14. Very good friends of mine. Backed hard.
Consumed - Constraints: Once again, one of my friends bands from out my area. This song helped me realize a lot of things and is why I'm ending the radio with it. The lyrics I can relate to well. Anyways, enjoy.

Hope you guys have fun with this!

SEP 03 illuminatiano
SEP 10 Riffmast
SEP 17 eazy-c
SEP 24 Contraband
OCT 01 Vermintide
OCT 08 severed-metal
OCT 15 Psychopathology
OCT 22 duncang
OCT 29 Scourge441
NOV 5 The Virtuoso
NOV 12 Helloween4Ever
NOV 19 Annihislater
NOV 26 romencer17
DEC 03 The Wild Child
DEC 10 Lappo
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Aug 26, 2010,
Quote by Scott Vogel
I have a ****ing illness, and that illness is that I'm ****ing pissed off that our ****ing van blew up and I need medicine and the only medicine that will cure my illness is ****ing stage dives!

best
if you guys know the words get up here, this songs called keep your distance.

mosh
I drink your milkshake.
Hardcore is gay.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Today?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by eazy-c
Hardcore is gay.

I'm gay.

edit: thank you to those who actually took the time to listen to it.
I drink your milkshake.
Last edited by SeveredSurvival at Aug 27, 2010,
Quote by SeveredSurvival
I'm gay.

edit: thank you to those who actually took the time to listen to it.

Meh, most people are so annoyed by the gay pride movement that people are just irritated by it now.

F8ck em.

Im liking this hardcore stuff alot now

lml(>.<lml

good post bro
I've been dating a girl for 10 months, I was kidding about being gay.

Seriously though, gay people should be able to live their lives just like us and it's good to see you digging it man.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
I've been dating a girl for 10 months, I was kidding about being gay.

Seriously though, gay people should be able to live their lives just like us and it's good to see you digging it man.

K. I was talking about the radio though...
yeah that was not required of me to do something like that, glad you enjoyed it though dude.
I drink your milkshake.
Actually not bad. Some of these will go into my workout playlist.

And I can safely say I do not like pop punk unless it is in the form of The Offspring.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Last edited by CG Man16 at Aug 27, 2010,