http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/motorcyclist-michael-wiles-fined-after-caught-carrying-a-barbecue-on-freeway/story-e6freon6-1225910049213

A MOTORCYCLIST who was photographed on a freeway with a barbecue strapped to his body has hit a snag. A magistrate has described Michael Wiles' behaviour as ridiculous and fined him $800 for careless riding. Mr Wiles, 29, has pleaded guilty to the charge. The court heard the rider was heading home on the Eastern Freeway in January 2008, when he was spotted carrying a barbecue that had been put out for hard waste collection.

I love this country. So much. So amazingly much.

edit: Curse my lousy spelling in the thread title though .
Last edited by Magero at Aug 26, 2010,
That is one determined man. People like this aren't afraid to do what they need to to succeed! And here we are, just holding them back. For shame
Those corrupt cops are only trying to meet their quotas.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by St Pedr0
Americans gotta grill. It's practically all we have cuisine-wise.

Psst, he's Australian.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Aussies, bbq's come first. Always.
Ibanez RG350dx
Ibanez AF85 Artcore VLS
Peavey Bandit 112

Quote by rocknrollstar
"Oh baby baby yes yes YES! YES! *pinch harmonic*"
Mr McClure said that Mr Wiles suffered ridicule from friends and work mates when his identity was revealed in a follow-up article and he was approached by Barbeques Galore to do an ad.

HAHAHAH
HOLY SHIT
You guys are pretty damn cool
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
What a fine skill this guy has, transporting BBQ's.
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

That bike is smokin'

Maybe he was sick of all his cadillac driving friends gloating about how great their grills were.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by Rice_Pilot
Wha? That ain't no bbq. That's a new motorcycle safety feature.

+1

Look at that thing.

Dudes riding in a f*cking metal cage; I would like to see a car just try to plow through that thing.