Page 1 of 4
What happened to your ability to type properly?
Can we erase the past?
To allow our dreams to forever last?

Gear:

Mesa Boogie Mini Rec 25
Mesa Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab

Jackson DK2, DK2M, DKMGT, SLAT3-7, DK1
Quote by ICOG
I killed all the nice guys.

God damn fairies.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Isn't it obvious... They finished last
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
Natural selection.

Women all want the bad boys, so none of the nice ones could reproduce. Now they bitch because they get beaten and treated like shit. amirite?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Cool blog bro?

Seems pretty true to an extent, only in my case the girl just f***ed off and only talked to me when she wanted me to do her a favour when she'd got a boyfriend

EDIT: Also, that took an age to read
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
I've never been the nice guy till after i got the girl i wanted. you gotta be a dick to get em then be nice when you have em
Keep On Keepen' On
wow...beeing a "nice" guy sucks balls._.

*testosterone injection*

ahhhhh=)
C'MON GUUURLS!
I know of someone who should read that.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by AlterEdge
Isn't it obvious... They finished last
If that's a Green Day reference, you rule

I was always the nice guy in high school
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
Quote by HollishGuy
If that's a Green Day reference, you rule

I was always the nice guy in high school

I'm not sure what your talking about, but that expression is way older than your shitty pseudo-punk band.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by rgrockr
I'm not sure what your talking about, but that expression is way older than your shitty pseudo-punk band.
They've got a song called Nice Guys Finish Last, but whatever, it doesn't matter that much anyway.
Maximum Volume Yields Maximum Results
I'm a nice guy. I admit it. I'm probably overly sensitive, overly emotional, and not attractive, which is what society is telling me. Frankly, I like myself, so I don't really give into these social pressures.
Then again, I've gone through years of not having a girlfriend. Why? The EXACT reasons this article mentioned: I've been a good "friend". Friend-zoned so many times. The phrase that was used in another thread here is "emotional-tampon". And I don't think it's my fault. With all of my friends, guys or girls, I'm polite, fairly well spoken, caring, understanding... and I'm not afraid to show these traits.
The problem is if you're not looking for them, you're going to miss them.

/serious post
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Quote by nedthehead
I'm a nice guy. I admit it. I'm probably overly sensitive, overly emotional, and not attractive, which is what society is telling me. Frankly, I like myself, so I don't really give into these social pressures.
Then again, I've gone through years of not having a girlfriend. Why? The EXACT reasons this article mentioned: I've been a good "friend". Friend-zoned so many times. The phrase that was used in another thread here is "emotional-tampon". And I don't think it's my fault. With all of my friends, guys or girls, I'm polite, fairly well spoken, caring, understanding... and I'm not afraid to show these traits.
The problem is if you're not looking for them, you're going to miss them.

/serious post

This is how I am, 3 of my friends were essentially harassing a girl I know. I started telling her that she should just forget about them and know that I'm not like them, yadda yadda yadda. I'm sure I got friendzoned hard, but I hated seeing them treat her like the way they did.
Quote by lolmnt
Yeah, I turned into a dick because of this happening to me.
RIP Tom Searle.
I'm actually a nice person, I just keep up the dickhead appearance to keep people away.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I ate them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh Grow some balls you lot. You're not getting any not because you're a nice guy and girls only date ass holes. You're not getting any because you're dull, needy and constantly whine about the girl you like dating an ass hole who in reality is probably a pretty cool guy that you just have a stick up your ass about.

Ever think it might be your fault rather than hers?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by leeb rocks
Oh Grow some balls you lot. You're not getting any not because you're a nice guy and girls only date ass holes. You're not getting any because you're dull, needy and constantly whine about the girl you like dating an ass hole who in reality is probably a pretty cool guy that you just have a stick up your ass about.

Ever think it might be your fault rather than hers?

Yeah, because that's totally the same situation all of us are in
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Yeah, because that's totally the same situation all of us are in

If you're sitting here whining about being a nice guy then more or less yeah it is. If not then there's no reason it should annoy you.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
It's funny how women always go for the bad boy douche bag, get abused & ask "How could this happen to me?" IT HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BLIND TO REALIZE HOW MUCH OF A DICK HE WAS!
Quote by JackalUK
What happened to all the nice guys...WE BANNED THEM, good and hard!

That's what we all want to hear from a mod

Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Nice Guy 5 reporting in.

I refuse to turn into some woman hunting man ***** just because who i am doesn't get me chicks. I can befriend pretty much anyone the way i am, I only know of one girl who can't stand me (and no-one can work out why ) the rest are willing to chill with me and chat etc. One day i'll find a girl who likes what she sees. Then it's good times all round.
nobody seems to realize that being a nice guy and getting girls arent mutually exclusive things. you can still be a great guy and get women. it just takes CONFIDENCE. and thats what all the douchebags have plenty of.

EDIT: something else to keep in mind. if a guy is polite/respectful/whatever to women, but changes when he realizes it doesnt benefit himself, how nice of a guy is he really?
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Last edited by ihavenoname93 at Aug 26, 2010,
Sometimes I think I am too nice when I am around girls. But hey what do I know about girls?
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
I never ignore nice guys. They are the type of guys I seek. I assume I have found them sometimes, and then they have a track record of ruining me. So no, article was written by a scorned man, trying to make women feel like shit.

I must apologise for not doing so, because I do my best to make my partner happy. So there!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I gave up on caring when I read that it's all about confidence

I'm confident when I wanna be

Though more likely I'm the kind of guy who doesn't care whatever which way. Which led to me being accused of being on drugs the other day

Good times, good times

I'm sorry what were we talking about?

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
It is possible to be nice without being an underconfident pussy.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
It is possible to be nice without being an underconfident pussy.

Not to mention manipulative. The whole "I'm a nice guy, girls should like me and not all those jerks" story is way lame. You're only being nice because you want something in return. How is that ANY better?
We're only strays.
Quote by SG_dave
Nice Guy 5 reporting in.

I refuse to turn into some woman hunting man ***** just because who i am doesn't get me chicks. I can befriend pretty much anyone the way i am, I only know of one girl who can't stand me (and no-one can work out why ) the rest are willing to chill with me and chat etc. One day i'll find a girl who likes what she sees. Then it's good times all round.

Tsundere. Don't worry a about her.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by pbiggie
Tsundere. Don't worry a about her.

It's weird because we've known each other for years, we went to the same infant school. Hadn't seen her for years, then she started going out wiht one of my mates last year and he found out she absolutely hated me for some reason
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Not to mention manipulative. The whole "I'm a nice guy, girls should like me and not all those jerks" story is way lame. You're only being nice because you want something in return. How is that ANY better?

Well it does piss me off when girls keep going for dickhead after dickhead, but yeah just being an emotional tampon to get sex is kind of sneaky.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 4