Hello guys. I just need to know what to do and people in my real life are worthless to ask this question cause they always give the same answer.

I had a high school sweetheart we dated from the time I was a sophomore at 15 years old till I was 19 years old in college. We on and off again from 'bout the ages of 17-19, but she was my whole world. I never really made any friends or anything 'cause she was the only thing I ever cared bout or even had in this world. I ain't ashamed to say it I guess. Anyways, at 19 we split for a full year and then got back together at 20 for 'bout 3 months until she left me again after supposedly cheating on me. The girl always wronged me in the worse, worse ways but here I am an entire year once again after our last split and I still can't get her off my mind. I want to message her sooooo badly but I just feel like it's worthless. There's almost no chance of us ever getting back now and I can't even picture seeing her again. My family despises her for all the wrong she did and they'd call me a fool if they ever saw her again, but every morning when I wake up, even a year later, I wake up Thinking of her and how much quality she did give my life when she wasn't being a prick. I just don't know what to do... youcan delete the thread or not, but I'd really like some responses. Should I message her? It's worth noting after all the other breakups she used to be the one to get in contact with me first cus I was never able to do it myself. Thanks, bye.
The times they are a changin'.....
Blog it broseph

but don't call her, she will just be a ho again if you got back together don't give her the satisfaction
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Aug 26, 2010,
If its 100% over go and get laid, and definitely go to the relationship thread, they give great advice.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Iwould but I need some responses fast. I seriusly think I'm having an emotional breakdwon. I was fine for months, for months and now It's just like my dreams an everything it's all comin together like she was teh one or suttin ..Idk im sooo confused., I know she was bad for me, but I want her back so bad.
The times they are a changin'.....
I agree with relationship thread, next to that: You need to be a dick to other girls, helped for me.

EDIT:

And make some new friends.