hey guys, i gotta new job this week and perhaps you could help me out by me helping you out. Anyone in England had a incident on the road or at work in the past 3 years? the law has changed and many people think that you need arms and legs hangin off to make a claim; like whiplash is more of a discription of symtoms and doesn't really exist but you can claim a minumum of £1500, also any referals to anyone who has had a injury in work or at road in teh past 3 years gets £50 for each one. I don't know if it's in the rules that you can't make money for people in the pit. but i suppose ill find out, haha. I don't earn commision but if i get a certain amount i get to keep my job, so it would ge great if anyone would help me out, cheers.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 26, 2010,
Advertising?
¡sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ suɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎluo

E-married to danny the fish

Quote by Kensai
That's a purdy mouth you got there, zelestros. Why don't we make good use of that in other ways...
I thought about that. but I'm not trying to get people to give me anything - apart from like 3 minutes of their time if they're eligible and want some money.
Quote by Joeval
Get off my internet.

Now.

no u
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Last edited by kidsilcon at Aug 26, 2010,
This would in fact be advertising. Im pretty sure he didnt mean for it to be so much as he's just asking for help from fellow pit monkeys... but the rule is the rule. Sorry, bud :/
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by racman92
This would in fact be advertising. Im pretty sure he didnt mean for it to be so much as he's just asking for help from fellow pit monkeys... but the rule is the rule. Sorry, bud :/

oh come on. there's been more ridiculous threads than this one. At least i'm actually trying to help people
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by kidsilcon
oh come on. there's been more ridiculous threads than this one. At least i'm actually trying to help people

dont mess with them, they're wannabe moderators and will pretend to ban you
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by boreamor

I thought exactly the same thing

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.
Quote by kidsilcon
Except you are advertising and that is as much against the rules as those "ridiculous" threads.