http://www.guitar.co.uk/bass_guitar_amplifiers/353-hughes_and_kettner_bk200_bass_amplifier?page=2

well i was looking into getting one of these,i've heard a lot of good things from H&K gear and seeing bands on the local scene like Yashin using H&K gear made me think i should look at these.

My styles are pretty diverse ranging from yer pop punk to your metalcore/deathcore (in b4 ampeg SVT that just aint on the cards due to space and im not a fan of the B series).

But can anyone give me a little info as im thinking bout my next purchase before a car is going to be a nice shiny brand spanking new amp :P.

was also looking at the Orange PiX aswell but i will probably at some point get through to Merchant city to try em out hopefully college depending.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
H&K bass amplifiers are fine amps, but they are quite scarce in the U.S.A. That one looks like a very nice practice / small gig amp. As you can see, H&K stuff is on the pricey side.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Not familiar with that particular amp, but yes the H&Ks are really nice amps. Some of the surf bands / surf punk bands around here use them and they sound wonderful.
Quote by anarkee
Not familiar with that particular amp, but yes the H&Ks are really nice amps. Some of the surf bands / surf punk bands around here use them and they sound wonderful.

yeah thats what i was thinking even tho it was more a poppy haardcore band using them i was like wow i want one of those it just sounded well perfect but it fit in well sounded awesome and wasnt an SVT
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.