Hi I'm going to music college soon and for the first few months my dean razorback v 255 is the only guitar that I can take which as I'm sure you know is pretty expensive. The problem is that I dont feel too confident about the gig bag I have for it which is a Gator GBE-1 which isnt exactly the most well padded bag Ive ever used.

Its becoming extremely difficult to find bags that fit and the official dean gig bag is hard to find so far and I'm not 100% sure if it can fit the razorback v.

So I was wondering does anyone know of any other high quality gig bag that will fit the dean razorback V 255? I have a budget of £60, perhaps £70 at a stretch.

Thankyou

EDIT: I should have noted originally I have to carry this guitar to and from college on a bike on a daily basis so although ahardcase would be more secure I'm afraid a bag is the only practical option at the moment
Gear:
Dean Razorback V 255 (explosion finish)
Jackson KX10 (amber sunburst)
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
Last edited by sajuuk at Aug 26, 2010,
nah that would be the same as a hardcase, sorry I should have mentioned I have to carry this up on a bike through town to get to college so a bag rather than a case is preferable. I'll add the correction to my original post
Gear:
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC
take your guitar with you to the shops im sure they wil let you try to fit it that's what i did with my jackson kelly explorer bags are so hard to get @ my area so i had to take it with me to fit it

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
Quote by AlienProbe
take your guitar with you to the shops im sure they wil let you try to fit it that's what i did with my jackson kelly explorer bags are so hard to get @ my area so i had to take it with me to fit it

I tried...they keep trying to sell me stuff
Gear:
Yamaha ERG121
random 50 quid acoustic
Randall RG50TC