Now that i have your attention, I know Behringer bass amps are terrible and unreliable but what about their effect pedals? I've never had a chance to try one and thay are sold pretty cheap, so, has anyone tried them? If so, were they quality?
Gear:
Schecter Stiletto Custom 5
Ibanez SR300F
Line 6 LD175
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 15

Quote by Derk'ed
Bass gets you laid. Tell him that.
Yeah had a friend who got one, broke within a week, figured it was a fluke, got another, broke within a week.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Avoid Behringer and Danelectro pedals like the plague. Both are cheap for a reason. Bad construction and overall just a bit too sub par on the quality.
I've never had a problem with Behringer. Ever. You guys make it sound like a wooden box with duct tape and a speaker sounds better.

In fact, I actually like my Behringer better than Hartke/Fender amps (granted, sound is preferance) but atleast my amp doesnt wail feedback when I get close to it, like the fenders.
pinga
I actually have a Behringer pedal (a guitar distortion) that hasn't failed me yet, much to my surprise. It's not the best sounding, but it works, and I got it as a gift, so no monetary harm on my part.

That being said, my closet was a graveyard of Behringer amps from a previous band of mine. Other than my one pedal....nothing but bad experiences from that company.
Composite Aficionado

Spector and Markbass
I gig with a Behringer Head and haven't had any issues with it.. I do plan on replacing it soon, because I need something bigger since my guitarist is upgrading... but it' hasn't treated me wrong so far.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10
Quote by Mafiz
Now that i have your attention, I know Behringer bass amps are terrible and unreliable but what about their effect pedals? I've never had a chance to try one and thay are sold pretty cheap, so, has anyone tried them? If so, were they quality?

I've got a behringer limiter pedal. It isn't the best constructed or sounding pedal but it get's the job done. Mine hasn't had any problems, but they are pretty noisey.

bottom line is: only get one if you can't possibly afford anything else

x
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Warwick Corvette $$
Rockbass Streamer Fretless
Hartke HA5000
SWR Triad

Quote by Victory2134
I happen to enjoy every mankiss from shinhoman.
Quote by shinhoman

bottom line is: only get one if you can't possibly afford anything else

x

damn Ampeg and their prices.

But seriously, I like my amp, no problems from it.
pinga
I had a Behringer Bass EQ that was haunted once. The power LED could be seitched on even if it was unplugged and there was no battery in it. It was noisy as hell too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis