I know the pit isnt the right place for this, but I never seem to get responses anywhere else.

Im talking the very last dissonance chord, that is out of key and has a lot of fuzz on it.
When I play the song accoustically I want to play the chord.
I dont believe It's actually done on the guitar so thats why its not in any of the tabs.

Anyone know?

Thanks

EDIT: Nine inch nails version.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Last edited by B4Dkarma at Aug 26, 2010,
It's probably from a guitar hardwired to a keyboard powered by a jellyfish. NIN comes up with some pretty strange sounds, so it's likely that's what they used.
I figured the sound was done with some kind of device, not straight guitar chord, I was just hoping for something to imitate it.

The D chord actually sounds pretty good, I dont know why I never tried that.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
Quote by Jako215
Dm6sus5/7

lol
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by bogeaqyt
You mean by NIN? Also the Pit isnt the place for this, GTFO.

Cash wrote that song.

You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I fink ish A Majah Sheven. Ya A Majah Sheve.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Extension.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown