for a week,and he offered to get me guitar stuff from there,thats good since i can barely find anything here

unfortunately i only got about 125$ and he's traveling in abt 2 weeks so i wont manage to save more

so ive been thinking of buying a left handed floyd rose from there to replace my edge III that will break down sooner or later and i wont find a left handed replacement here

can anyone suggest a good replacement within my budget and if anyone here's from malaysia could you tell us what the good music shops over there are and what are their addresses?

also if my friend cant find a leftie floyd rose i might instead get a bridge pickup...can anyone recommend a good passive bridge pickup in that price range? something that can do heavy metal and still has very good cleans, something to substitute my INF4

also if theres a good deal for a left handed electric guitar over there might go for it,thats why info about good shops and deals in malaysia is really needed....anyone help??
I can't really help with that. But. Were I left handed, I'd buy a right handed guitar and train with it. Heck, I'm even thinking of buying myself a left handed, I wanna train myself to become ambidextrous, people who are that by nature are lucky as hell.
Quote by Zeletros
I can't really help with that. But. Were I left handed, I'd buy a right handed guitar and train with it. Heck, I'm even thinking of buying myself a left handed, I wanna train myself to become ambidextrous, people who are that by nature are lucky as hell.

nah ive been playing left for quite sometime now...i'd rather focus on one side
I can't even imagine being able to play left handed. If you did learn to play both ways, that would be pretty awesome.
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
haha i just dont think the world needs another MAB ;-)

so,back to the main topic....any info u guys could give me?
i've seen lefties play right handed guitars upside down. pretty sick actually, except some of the notes were upstrokes so it was kinda different.

no idea on the left handed floyd so bump...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
yeah i know a guy who plays like that! it looks really weird when he plays with the bottom string at the....er..bottom
Quote by danialiskshah
malaysian here, but seem's im about half a year late, lol

...Then why the heck post...?

*'ported*
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...