Haven't posted in ages. so here's a little song I knocked up in record time.

It's rock/post-punk or something of the sort [what I would call a poppy version of old school post-h but then would probably get shanked for it haha], so don't whine if you would have prefered a metal song or something with a "solo".
Attachments:
#3.zip
This song is quite fun.
I would say that it falls somewhere underneath ATD-I/Fugazi/The Promise Ring era of PHC. This is the style that I've been looking to emulate for a while now. It's simple, but so engaging.

There are moments that lack a definitive focus, like in the verse. I don't really think that it's much of a problem though. If anything, it amplifies the airy nature of "lazy" PHC.
You've done quite a good job here.
I must remember to work on entire songs and not just ridiculous interludes/solos/riffs.

I'd like for you took a look at one of my songs that is quite like this one, when I was a decent writer.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=16945349#post16945349
Eh, bright rock isn't really my thing, but its good for what you have. Some good themes, like at 14. Good structure to it.

But as I said, Im not really into this, so its not my proffession. But overall from a musical standpoint, you have a solid piece.
it's a pretty cool song man, definatly got a fun feel to it and would be something really fun to get a crowd going to live, my only real gripe is some of those octave chords in the chorus, they just seem to sound off to me, but that may be because it is midi, and not the chords themselves.

definatly awesome man, i'd love to hear more of this stuff.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
it's a pretty cool song man, definatly got a fun feel to it and would be something really fun to get a crowd going to live, my only real gripe is some of those octave chords in the chorus, they just seem to sound off to me, but that may be because it is midi, and not the chords themselves.

definatly awesome man, i'd love to hear more of this stuff.

Maybe you're not as used to those kind of harmonies as I am? I thought they sounded alright, or at the very least not too dissonant.
This song is pretty cool.

The intro riff is pretty good but a bit weird. Would probs sound better when actually played.

I like the chorus very much. Sounded rather good imo, especially drums in the 8th measure.

The snare roll sounds good with the chord, and the bass going into the chorus is cool.

Overall, a pretty good song. Good stuff.