dude thats pretty hard to see, and i think this is from the anthology, mixed clips, but when he was actually strumming the chord his left hand was out of frame, then he moved the guitar into frame so thats probably just him moving...

but from the anthology and other mixed clip videos a lot of the stuff they just took what looked right and put it with the tunes, not always the right thing.
I'M GONNA GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF SOMEONE SHOT ME IN THE HEAD!!!
Quote by yodadax
dude thats pretty hard to see, and i think this is from the anthology, mixed clips, but when he was actually strumming the chord his left hand was out of frame, then he moved the guitar into frame so thats probably just him moving...

but from the anthology and other mixed clip videos a lot of the stuff they just took what looked right and put it with the tunes, not always the right thing.

no the video clip does not match the audio because george isnt playing the song its just a clip of another song. BUT I want to know what is the chord that is played in the song at that time the one where it is strummed 5 times really fast.