Good day GG&A, first of all, this isn't a sale/trade thread but rather than that, I'd like some advice.

Here's the backstory. Last december I bought a Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410, being in a band, playing often, I liked the cleans but the overdrive not so much. It seemed like a good deal to me back then. But then I moved, left the band, etc. and now I pretty much have a gigantic amp I can't play as loud as I'd like.

I thought about selling it, so I started offering it to my friends and their bandmates, the thing is an amp like that cost a ****ing furtune over here. Being young adults without jobs, it did not sell.

So now a very good friend of mine told me about a guy who was interested, I sent him photos, specs, etc. Later, my friend re-directed his response to me, he told me he could offer me a Mesa/Boogie Caliber 50 plus 112 combo. Mesas here are very very rare, so I really liked the idea of a relatively small combo that I could play at home, even if it was ****ing loud too.

I read some reviews on the amp but I'm kind of sceptic most of the time, seeing most people write them right after buying their amps.

Now, I have some questions.
1.- If you own/have used the amp, what can you tell me about it?
2.- How reliable it is?
3.- I read it can do metal but also has nice cleans, is it true?
4.- What is the aprox. price of this amp?
5.- Is there any know issues I should check for?
6.- In your opinion, should I trade the amp?

Also, I play bluesy stuff, classic rock, 80s metal, death metal, metal core.

tl;dr? Some dude offers me a Mesa/Boogie Caliber 50 plus 112 combo for my Fender Hot Rod DeVille 410, shoud I do the trade?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Peronally, I'd take the Mesa. See if you can get a few bucks out of the deal too. Buy yourself an OD808 or TS7 or 9 and you're off to the races with that Mesa. That Fender is really only good for cleans and some dirt pedals. That Mesa will take you further stock.
Thanks for responding so fast, I still have doubts but I kinda like the deal. Of course I'll try it first. Also, I forgot to tell in my post but I have an Ibanez S470DXQM with Seymour Duncan blackouts, not sure if that matters but I'd like to hear a few more opinions.
Well guys, the trade fell apart, this dude wanted about $1600 for the amp. I mean, I've seen them in the $350-$500 range, I didn't think those amps were THAT expensive. Thanks for the help anyways.

Also, what kind of amp do you think I should get in the $900 - 1100 range. I've stated what I play and what kind of music I like in previous posts.

Any suggestion is appreciated.