Page 1 of 2
Hello!
This topic has a pretty simple premise. Just finish this sentence:
"The weirdest place I've found my guitar pick is..."
That's all; where's the weirdest place you've ever stumbled upon one of your guitar picks?

I am constantly having guitar picks go through the washing machine, but I'd have to say the weirdest place I've found my guitar pick is in a bowl mashed potatoes in my refrigerator. I must of put it there, I just don't remember when .
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

i put one in the freezer to make a pick in an ice cube and forgot about it. found it about two months later.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
in OP's mum.

... oooooh Pick?

In OP's mum.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
When I was in an airport and looking through my passport a pick fell out once.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I've never left my picks in strange places, but my friend told me had heard (on a guitar forum) of someone who had swallowed theirs. He had put it in his mouth because he was fixing something on his guitar (I do this all the time too) and chuckled, I guess.
Couple of days later he pooed it out.
He still used it afterwards.
Puns arrived by the kilo (maybe that is the reason for his shitty playing olololl)
@TheBurningFish

Funny thing is, Pick means dick in danish-
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by TheBurningFish
in OP's mum.

... oooooh Pick?

In OP's mum.

Quote by Gakbez
@TheBurningFish

Shut up, pickhead.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Last edited by asator at Aug 26, 2010,
My ass. Accidentally swallowed one haha
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
Quote by Gakbez
@TheBurningFish

same in dutch actually, although you spell it "pik"
Quote by vagelier
I've never left my picks in strange places, but my friend told me had heard (on a guitar forum) of someone who had swallowed theirs. He had put it in his mouth because he was fixing something on his guitar (I do this all the time too) and chuckled, I guess.
Puns arrived by the kilo (maybe that is the reason for his shitty playing olololl)

Quote by ratracekid111

The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Well this pick I'm writing about is still "lost" but I know where it's at. It's in a piano at my church. Somewhere inside the contraption. I put it down on the piano one day and it just fell in behind the keys. I used to be able to see it but somehow it fell and now it's gone in the piano. Ah well...
Quote by ratracekid111

so you were playing around with your ass? *looks at user title*
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Once I dropped my pick while playing and it fell into the pocket of my jeans. I spent a good 5 minutes looking for it on the ground before giving up and accepting that it was lost forever, only to find it in my pocket a few hours later .
mine always get stuck in my cell phone. any time it rings and I flip it open, it's like pick confetti everywhere.
curses! foiled again

Epiphone Les Paul Custom "Silverburst"
My friends dog swallowed one of mine, Never found it again
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
I always keep at least one pick in my wallet. Sometimes it disappears so I have to put in another one. But then the old one reappears and then later both they disappear and then they reappear again !

Whenever a pick disappears in my wallet I search it thouroghly through every pocket and I feel inside the lining (is that the right word) of the wallet and they are nowhere to be found. It is so mysterious. Recently found one that has been lost for like 6 months.

So yeah, the weirdest place would be my magical mystery wallet.
Under my girlfriend while I was doing her.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by vagelier

HAHAHAAHA ! Nice one

I always loose my picks, I once found a jackson pick stuck in the crouch area of my batman suit.

And yes I do have a batman suit
found one in my shoe once.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Ramwen
HAHAHAAHA ! Nice one

It wasn't my joke, it was one of the many funny replies on said forum.
My dog ate a pick once,

I never used it again.
Gear:

Ibanez SR700
Ibanez GSR200
Yamaha RGX 121Z

Peavey Tour series 450 Head + Peavey 410 TVX Cab
VOX ADVT15

Line 6: Guitarport
In the cab of a wagon at work, where I don't ever remember taking one or needing one.
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
The weirdest place I've found my pick is my friend's locker from sophomore year in high school. At the end of the year, we were cleaning all of them out, and he turned to me and said "This looks like it belongs to you" and sure enough, it had been sitting there from October.
Quote by Arnulf.
I always keep at least one pick in my wallet. Sometimes it disappears so I have to put in another one. But then the old one reappears and then later both they disappear and then they reappear again !

Whenever a pick disappears in my wallet I search it thouroghly through every pocket and I feel inside the lining (is that the right word) of the wallet and they are nowhere to be found. It is so mysterious. Recently found one that has been lost for like 6 months.

So yeah, the weirdest place would be my magical mystery wallet.

Lol my picks always disappear and reappear too. I hate it when I lose a pick, and then buy a new one while I'm in town, and find the "missing" pick once I walk in the door lol. I've honestly accumulated 30 picks through that method.
I'm just like the Jonas Brothers,

I'm no longer relevant and write mediocre music.

I found one in my shoe before, along with a broken cigarette.
Well the weirdest places I've found my picks are:
Under the toaster
Behind the toilet (still don't know how that happened because my picks never leave my room and can not fall out of the little front pocket in my jeans where I put them)
Inside the battery cover for my phone (again, no clue because I have a holster case for my phone)
inside of my wallet
And the weirdest place...
Inside of my air conditioner..i took the filter out and a pick fell out...damn pick gnomes
I found one out in the middle of my lawn once. No clue how it got there...

Numerous times I've shown up at school to have friends walk up to me and say "Hey Andrew, here's your guitar pick that I found at my place." I don't even try to understand how they get there.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I have no idea bout this one; but I found a pick in my ex girlfriends hair. Dunno how the hell that happened.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
On my friends guitar, damn pick thief.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
A few times they fell off me when I went to the bathroom when I woke up, they were just sticking to my body. I must have lost them in my bed the previous night, or whenever.

Also, I found a pick (it wasn't mine at the time, but it is now) at the bank when I was withdrawing money to buy a new bass.
In my GF's bag.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Page 1 of 2