My little baby amp has a crazy good clean sound. But the overdrive is kind of weak. I bought some toys to play with.

I wanted a good fuzz so I rolled to the music store and got the Muff Overdrive which is a reissue of the 1969 Muff Fuzz. This pedal is more a fuzz than an overdrive. The level of dirt of the fuzz is controlled by the volume of the guitar. I can't play this pedal with the volume of my axe beyond 75%. It can get way too messy. The pedal is great for the price (60$ CAN). You may feel that it's pretty hard to get a good sound out of this, but once you got it, it's great.

I also got an other pedal, BOSS FDR-1 Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb. The FDR has 6 knobs, gain, level, treble, bass, vibrato and reverb. (It was 170$ CAN)

The gain controls the amount of drive. I don't use it past 3 o'clock.
The level is the volume of the pedal.
Treble 'n bass....
Vibrato is pretty good but the vibrato speed is hard to control, it should have an extra knob for vibrato speed.
The reverb is good but a little too much past 2 o'clock.

The FDR can get good cleans and really nice drive. But you can't expect this to go in metal territory.

Extra picture with raccoon backpack.

My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Haha nice backpack.

Oh and the pedals! Those are sweet too

HNPD!
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
I used to carry my pogs in my raccoon backpack.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Congtatz
I plan on carrying my pedals in the raccoon. Sweet tone in a sweet backpack.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

I will try a clip tomorrow.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

Awesome, clips would be nice!
***Guitars***
Epiphone Les Paul Custom AP (w/ 2 Seymour Duncans)
Jackson Dx10D Dinky (w/ DiMarzio PAF Bridge)
Epihpone Hummingbird

***Amps***
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 100 (Voodoo Modified)
Custom 4x12 Halfstack (w/ Veteran 30's)
I like the riff a lot. It's a shame about the camera, but I get the picture of how it's supposed to sound, so it's all good.