I've been playing now for about three months. Can anyone suggest some good metal songs that I could learn with my "beginner" skill level?
MetallicA - Enter Sandman
Faith No More - Ashes To Ashes (FNM arent really metal though)
]^[EGADETH]-[ symphony of destruction's rhythm part is easy enough.
Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Joeseffel

Quote by smcstoronto1234

So very true...
If you're into metal, and want to get into that playing style, I just say you should learn typical thrash metal stuff. Megadeth, Metallica, etc. It gives you good experience with gallops, palm mutes, and such. It'll help you a lot later on when you decide to learn more technical stuff. It will also open the door into very fast riffs. Always fun, though.
Holy Diver is quite an easy song, try learning that.

Also, try Symphony of Destruction like the other guy said.
Judas Priest - Dissident Aggressor, maybe? A lot of late '70s/early '80s Judas Priest songs are fairly easy on guitar. Metallica's Kill 'Em All record has some easy songs on it too(aside from maybe Jump In The Fire I'd say all the riffs are fairly easy. The solos are another story unless you've got a wah, but...).
Quote by SlayingDragons
Nah, I prefer to tune lower. My tunings usually go into weird Hebrew symbols.
If you want songs that will make you sound good, then you want songs that people know, then when you eventually are to a good standard(which you probabl are) then you can just learn what ever

Green day-american idiot
Fall Out boy- I dont care
Ac/dc- Back in Black
Vampire Weekend- A-Punk
Blink 182- What's my age again

Hope that helped you out
Quote by mcpowell16
If you want songs that will make you sound good, then you want songs that people know, then when you eventually are to a good standard(which you probabl are) then you can just learn what ever

Green day-american idiot
Fall Out boy- I dont care
Ac/dc- Back in Black
Vampire Weekend- A-Punk
Blink 182- What's my age again

Hope that helped you out

Sorry, but playing Blink 182 and Fall Out Boy isn't going to make you sound good, even if people know them.
Not exactly a metal song, but of the songs I found quiet easy when I first started playing was 'Junkhead' by Alice in chains.

It's mostly just power chords with a very very small and easy solo.