I have Podfarm 1 and my UX1 registered with Line 6, does that mean I can get podfarm 2 for free or not? My friend says he got it that way.
i got it for free, i think it's like as long as you installed pod farm 1 after october in 2009, i can't rember the exact date but it says on the website. just go on the downloads section on line 6's site, then you have to go on the line 6 monkey thing to activate it
JacK!
You only get POD Farm 2 for free with the POD Studios or if you bought POD Farm Platinum.

You can download POD Farm 2 with the TonePorts, but you will not be able to use it.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
It'll work if you installed pod farm 1 after the date they specify on their site, also if you did install it after that date, it won't work at first, i mean it'll open up after you downloaded it, but it won't do anything until you go back onto the line 6 monkey and i can't remember if i refreshed that or just clicked on pod farm 2 and then activate it, then load it up again and it'll work
JacK!
Yeah just use Line6 Monkey, go to where it says Pod Farm 2 and hit update or install.
POD Farm is pretty cool but I don't use it that much.