Hey, this are 2 songs I wrote recently, a friend of mine insisted that I should send the tabs to this forum, and so I did. I hope you enjoy.

C4C pels, I'll coment your thing when you comment my thing And by thing I mean penis :| jk
Attachments:
Lay of the Existence.gp5
The Relinquish.gp5
Last edited by Big0head0Bang at Sep 5, 2010,
Quote by Big0head0Bang
Hey, this are 2 songs I wrote recently, a friend of mine insisted that I should send the tabs to this forum, and so I did. I hope you enjoy.

C4C pels, I'll coment your thing when you comment my thing And by thing I mean penis :| jk

And that friend was me, so WORSHIP ME BIATCHES :|

Starting off, he made me comment Lay Of Existence, so oh well, here it goes.

The intro is kind of random, and unecessary. Then the real song starts with a really nice melodic but still chromatic chord riff, with some melody over it. Then the bass enters, smoothly. Nice bass line. The drums are kind of weird, because they create a kind of unexpected groove, but still I bet alot of people will like them. Also, nice RSE mixing, alot of people here fail at that. And theres a unexpected change in the mood of the song, kind of early on the song IMO. And then a solo over it. Also i love the chords from 48 to 50, and the part from 59 to 62, but on that particular part I still prefer the other version of the song, that only me and the OP know, but whathever, is still pretty nice. Nice calm solo over it. From 75 to 78, it's kind of an unecessary and random break, but whatever. The following part is really nice, nice distorted solo, and has the perfect length. Then 98 leaves you expecting for more, then the next epic part comes; this is probably the climax of the whole song. Nice bass riff and distorted chords. The drumming switches to a skank beat and a nice solo follows. The solo ends, and then the song ends with some clean arpeggiated chords. Pretty nice, a 8/10. I won't ask you to comment on other songs of mine, but if you want you can still have a go at the Long Brutaldeathgrind one, or you can just wait for me to upload here that kind of Post-Black Metal song inspired by lantlos, it's up to you
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.